Draven... In a Suit :D

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

07-06-2012

@xXEvan606Xx: I can so dig it.

@Sumking: It surprisingly works very well

Ecclessian

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookypatrol View Post
Hehe, thank you all :)

Geesh, maybe I should start drawing more champions in suits. ;)
darius, go!

Spookypatrol

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecclessian View Post
darius, go!
Hmm, I feel like if I *actually* drew more champs in suits it would take away the novelty of Draven. People also seem to be pushing this for a skin? Which I am absolutely okay with, and rather flattered about! I'm also afraid that I may not do such a swanky-stellar job on other champions, but I won't knock down the idea XD If I find the time and the creative spark, I would not be opposed to taking requests in the future for real. And I will definitely keep Darius in mind and priority if I do

Gloribhem

07-06-2012

You should draw darius in a track suit with gold chains. They are the mafia bros. Draven does all the talking and darius is the muscle.

Spookypatrol

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloribhem View Post
You should draw darius in a track suit with gold chains. They are the mafia bros. Draven does all the talking and darius is the muscle.
That's an interesting concept, actually. I'm not confident I can match a good "mafia muscle" style, however, so I don't know if I can really draw it well, however the concept I can see being amusing.

Spookypatrol

07-07-2012

Hmm... so how much do people actually want to push this as a skin? It wasn't my original intent, but I'd kill to see how much support I could get to recommend it as an idea for Riot.

On another note, it's a shame and a half that Pentakill is effectively full, with the exception of a drummer who people are demanding (and I agree) should be filled by Olaf; Draven would have probably shone in a Pentakill skin. I digress. Let's focus on what I've got here instead.

Kiviskus

07-07-2012

Bump

RiotRunaan

Associate Creative Designer

07-08-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Oh my.

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRunaan View Post
Oh my.
Did it occur to anyone in Riot to make a showman have a "Formal Wear" skin during development?

Would have been more hilarious if it were his default skin. Could have been had top hat!
A scruffy guy with a tux - Wielding axes! The contradiction of themes is too delicious.

Crsh

07-08-2012

bump

1234567 ... 8