Draven... In a Suit :D

First Riot Post
12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

07-04-2012

Edit: So! This thing has really shot up in popularity! Because of this, I am going to be (hopefully soon) redrawing it in more of an "official splash art" style and polish up the design a bit. Mayhaps Riot will take further notice and we can get it to be a solid idea for a new skin Perhaps a Showman, Mafia, Formal, or Ring Master skin.

~~~~

Well, to make a long story short, a friend of mine claimed that Draven likely wouldn't look good in a suit, so I did my best to prove him wrong. Here are the results:

Attachment 479126

Edit: In reference to partially redesigning the art to make it more appropriate for a skin since people seem to be demanding it, I made edits to Draven's model's face in Photoshop to play with different facial hair ideas and such for fun. I finished with drawing him with a standard goatee, without facepaint, earrings, or his circlet, and I'm very pleased with the results. I may use his face as it is for the redesigning of the Showman skin.

Attachment 513923

Anyway, enjoy~

------------------------------------------------------

Also, Other work:

Bilgewater Draven:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2370046

Other sketches and stuff:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...0#post26982230

TehRichard

07-04-2012

I just realized that Draven would look pretty cool without that disgusting mustache of his...

But yeah, awesome piece of work

Dravenitis

07-04-2012

He looks like a comic book villain in that suit/picture, but for the life of me I can't remember who.

Was going to say Ra's al Ghul, but he never had a fu manchu.

MorellosNerfBat

07-04-2012

he needs more hair, and maybe a headband or sumthin to mak it more Draven'ish,
but really cool great job!

Spookypatrol

07-04-2012

@TehRichard: Thank you very much : D And, heh, well, he pulls the mustache off like a pro, even if it does make him look like he has two too many ponytails.

@Balleritis: Yeah, I can see that vibe, but unfortunately I can't help ya figure out who it is you're thinking of :/

@1nhum4n: Thanks I was going for a less lavish look for it. More smooth and swanky, if not just for pure irony since he's usually so over-the-top, so I slicked his hair back. It isn't actually any shorter As for the headband, I'm not sure how well a headband would look with a suit haha, so I just left it off.

Nidken

07-04-2012

sexy
+1

Spookypatrol

07-05-2012

Hehe, thank you all

Geesh, maybe I should start drawing more champions in suits.

AdriusTheCleric

07-05-2012

Pretty darn sweet. also, #Swag!

CreeperKix

07-05-2012

Nice drawing and concept, I would like to see this as a skin. Draven as cocky gambler, having dice instead of his weapon he can throw dice with his q and catch it saying like "ha jackpot!", w saying "im on a roll", e throwing a big bet on the ground, and finally his ult throwing a bigger version of dice saying "Daddy draven needs an ace!"

Spookypatrol

07-05-2012

Hehe, that's a pretty awesome visual. I would kill for him to have a swaggy skin, now that we're on that topic. Even though this wasn't intended to be a skin, I think it would make a pretty interesting one, considering how out of his way he goes to be stylish

12345 ... 8