Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

IP boost (not enabled) help!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NotABlizzardGame

07-04-2012

hey all, im relatively new to the game, I think i downloaded it on sunday and have been playing it every chance i can since then hehe, but today on my last match i noticed after playing a coop VS AI (intermediate) when i got to the score screen i have about 115 IP that is greyed out saying (not enabled), but i dont get it because it says in corner i have 1 hour and 6 mins for XP/IP bonus vs AI, any help here on whats going on? ty

Isolatia

07-04-2012

Ok, The XP/IP bonus is the amount of time you get full XP/IP for fighting bots. Outside of this time, your points are only 75% of the full amount I believe.

And the not enabled boost is showing you what IP you would have gotten if you had bought a IP boost.

NotABlizzardGame

07-04-2012

so... as a new member u get a IP boost for like 4 days?

LancerXXX

07-04-2012

Quote:
NotABlizzardGame:
so... as a new member u get a IP boost for like 4 days?

I thought it was until Lvl 10 or something...

NotABlizzardGame

07-05-2012

oooh, ok that makes sense, ty

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-05-2012

The new player IP boost is also a smaller amount iirc.

Hsuanl

Recruiter

07-05-2012

low level ip boost = ~ 33% or something close
the greyed out part is the Ip you can get if you purchases an IP boost

note: IP-Boost-Per-Win and IP-Boost-For-Days stacks, so if you win a game with both active, you get 3X IP, if you lose, you get 2X IP

Ashbrringer

11-16-2012

Guys
before 2 days i had ip boots but i did not buy it that was becase i have maked many kills?

AJStarhiker

11-17-2012

no, occassionally Riot will give out free IP boosts: celebrating game-of-the-year type awards, compensation if their system screwed up for an excessive length of time, etc.

And next time, make a new post instead of necroing an old one.