7th game in a row now.....and i'm gearing up to quit LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pr0jectseph

07-04-2012

7th God **** game where:

---I have had Leavers,
---I have had people speaking another language (whilst knowing the basic English required for LoL) who CONTINUALLY do their own thing and insult you for not doing completely ridiculous things (like 2 person baron on a fully rezzed team)
---I have had at least 2 people go "I Mid.."after I call mid in line-up , then when i correct them in game they say "fk u i feed"...OR they just leave.
---Where NOBODY communicates at all unless its to FINALLY utter a simple. "i fk u mom" after you die for the first time due to a fed enemy.

And this is only half of it.......

This is now beyond ridiculous.
I usually play with my bro. And we try hard to carry every game, and we are pretty good when we play.
Hell, we even use Skype AS WELL as communicating in chat.

But I am finding more and more recently, this game is sinking to a very low standard in player character. Hell I CONSTANTLY see some of these leavers still playing after being reported for a blatant "fk u all <leave>"
And I am feeling that soon, I will be looking for another game....which sucks because I used to really like LoL.

This is just a huge gripe, I understand that. But 7 fkin games in a row of this sh!t....and it's only tonight.
It happens so often now, it almost makes LoL not worth playing.

XIMitchIX

07-04-2012

Im with you

XIMitchIX

07-04-2012

Im With you