Sick of being told "That's Not the current Meta".....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Micre

07-06-2012

Add me if you want to play normals to try things out. I am always willing to fight the standard just for fun.

WhoopsiGoldburg

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parthonaxx View Post
A tanky AD went top?! No way! You can tweak the meta a bit and its fine, but people who insist AP Soraka owns mid top and bottom are absolutely right and I need to stop sucking phallus

For example, Leona is not your traditional support, but can be DEADLY bot lane with a carry like Vayne / Corki.
fix'd

If its a normal I play whatever I feel like as long as it fits the team. solo top sivir and soraka are pretty baws. if they baww suck my **** because I won't change my mind.

LLOmega

08-07-2012

Try asking for a Linux client some day. It's about the only thing that's worse

Danish Vikingz

08-07-2012

As has already been said.. You don't change the meta in solo queue with no voice communication or knowledge about your teammates skill..

Play 5vs5 premade if you wanna do crazy ****, people even in normals want to win. Not to loose by some ignorant fool, who thinks he is the best and can change the world by his silly MF top or Cassiopeia jungle.

Sam Is Whoa

08-07-2012

Just won a ranked game as kennen top and tge mid player questioned the pick because, "we need a melee bruiser top". We won an i had 11 kills.

Dark Castellan

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Is Whoa View Post
Just won a ranked game as kennen top and tge mid player questioned the pick because, "we need a melee bruiser top". We won an i had 11 kills.
Congrats, swain, ryze, vlad, kennen top has been meta for awhile now.

Jeanschyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

I agree, this whole meta is mostly viable for pros and people who really rock at this game. the little fish like me shouldn't try to emulate them

darlegion

08-07-2012

I remember the first season. the season when Garen was a true spin to win champ \(before the massive nerfs) when Eve q actually stunned you, and the meta was AD ranged mid. I find that the current meta is to ridged. granted it works but people need to learn to adapt and be flexible in cases. Imaging a AD range in the mid lane against a weak AP mage? Or have a mage with a root/stun on the bot lane with a AD ranged? the Meta should be flexibility not a set selection of champ and roles. I remember when the meta used to be 2 top 1 mid and 2 bot and it didnt matter who was mid but who had better CC that went mid. sigh how many games have changed since then