Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What kind of summoner are you? [Take the quiz]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hympos

07-04-2012

I have some spare time so here's a quiz I made for ya.

EDIT: Re - Worked the score

Just write down in a paper or in the notedpad the letter of the answers and check out at the end what kind of summoner you are!!

(This is just for fun and entertainement, so the results are mostly in-accurrate, just to prevent any offense or discussion in this thread).

1) How long have you been on the fields of justice?

a) Since this game started (Oct 2009)
b) 2 years more or less. I saw xinzhao/vlad/lux/cass coming out.
c) 1 Year.
d) Half a year (About nov-dec of 2011)
e) This is the league of draven... (recently).
f) Karthus

2) How many champions do you own?

a) None, just play with week rotation champions, just buy runes.
b) One or two, I main them and have runes for them specifically.
c) The only few ones that I need (20~). A bunch of runes.
d) More than half (50~)
e) Every single one. Except teemo. Everyone hates teemo. (All)
f) Karthus

3) What kind of rotation do you apply on your champions?

a) I usually fit in every match differently, I feel i can fullfil any role if asked and I usually dont main any champion for too long.
b) I rotate periodically over champions that i like, any role, but the one i want to fit it with.
c) I have my fav 2 or 3 but I can tank or support if needed.
d) I Main only AD champions/ I main only AP champions/ I Main only Tank or support champions.
e) I dont fill roles. I always play what i want to play.
f) Karthus

4) Do you usually play different styles of games?

a) SR - Ranked.
b) I play CS and SR once a day at least,
c) Whats Co. Op? I only play rankeds and normal, with some premades.
d) I think i played in all maps once, but i stick to CS and SR
e) From Co. Op to twisted treeline!
f) Karthus

5) Do you get into the lore of LoL?

a) I read every description of every champion and I'm updated of everything that happens on the land of runeterra.
b) Yeah, I kinda know where each champion is from and how they got their powers.
c) I just read it fast, just to know If they have inner-relationships.
d) I like the catchyphrases they say when I click on them. Thats all.
e) Whats Lore?
f) Karthus

6) Are you in-touch with terms like: mia - bd - leash - cs - IAS - neuts - proc - bp/pilling - DD - kite - scrim - vent - cv - ks - inhib - rtb - rp - IP ?

a) Some of them...
b) I know the common ones, the ones I need.
c) Yea, except 1 or 2 maybe.
d) What is a leash?
e) ***** please , tell me something I dont know.
f) Karthus

7) Do you usually rage in matchs? (Be honest)

a) Naw, only when I support and we lose with my 0/0/20.
b) Every single time. GG noobs.
c) I rarely do that, its a game...
d) I often do it, but because it is within me to be like that.
e) I rage like everyone, but i then understand its a game.
f) Karthus

8) Are you talkative in games?

a) Only if needed. Like a mia or two.
b) I speak, but dont expect me to be a gentle sir.
c) I speak and usually i like to have timed answers and good grammar.
d) Never, I dont like to reveal my secrets.
e) Yes, I cant help myself. I need to communicate.
f) Karthus

9) Do you ever visit other forums or sites of LoL? (Including fan sites, youtube channels, etc)

a) Im up-to-date with the threads that flip the table and the feedback of Overpowered champions.
b) Nope, just came here to see if a champion is released.
c) Im an honorable member of the League of legends writers and story-tellers Association.
d) I usually pass by here, to see if theres some cool stuff or anything.
e) I like to wipe my @ss out at the tribunal quotes. And yes i do.
f) Karthus

10) How do you see yourself as a summoner?

a) Im the best. And no one can beat me.
b) Im quite a newbie in this game, gotta admit i have a lot of things to learn yet.
c) I didnt start to play yesterday for sure, but im still confused at the moment to buy items...
d) Im tough enough for the current meta.
e) I could be the best if i only wasnt stucked on this elo hell...
f) Karthus

Answers:

For Questions 1, 3 & 5:
A- 50 B- 40 C- 30 D- 20 E- 10

For Questions 2 & 4:

A- 10 B- 20 C- 30 D- 40 E- 50

For Questions 6 & 8:

A- 20 B- 30 C- 40 D- 10 E- 50

For Questions 7 & 9:

A- 40 B- 10 C- 50 D- 20 E- 30

For Question 10:

A- 50 B- 10 C- 20 D- 30 E- 40

For All Questions:

F- 0

-------------------------------------------------------------

SCORE:

0 - 0: Karthus

Yes we know... Karthus is always the answer.

10 - 160: Little Yordle Mage

Your knowledge about LoL is close to nothing. You yet have to learn many other additions that you could make to improve and enjoy your game. Take a look at other pages, learn builds, styles of gameplay, etc. Theres a lot more out there to discover.

160 - 200: Institute of war Trainee

You have some things clear in the game. You know how not-to-feed, you know pretty much the basics and you are in touch with the elo system. Buy yet you could learn a lot more about champions and the way they interact, the roles they play and many other things that you arent payinga attention to. Keep it on and make yourself and start buying a good quantity of champions so you can experiment with other classes as well as learning from them.

200 - 280: Piltover Soldier

Welcome to the common pool. Here is where most people are. You exactly know the rule o'gold of LoL, never chase singed. You have in mind how to defeat tryndamere, how to counter galio and the eternal -better nerf irelia- joke. You are there, stucked in the middle of the elo, trying to fight against the (what you think at least) hordes of newbies stomping your way.
Dont hesitate, keep on your way, get informed, with knowloedge, new builds and fitting right in the role you are supouse to, you will pretty much get out of that pool and maybe get to be-known.

280 - 360: Demacian/Noxian Deputy

You have well-built critisiscm of the game. You dont talk when you are not supoused to, and you often try to say wise words or stay in reality with the game parameters. You know your weapons, you know you can't win alone and you depend on your team, but yet you try to explore all the possibilities before surrendering. And you probably know more than half people here, being here and there, exploring the lore, some music, fanarts and the Epic Fails and Epic Pentas from youtube.

360 - 450: Ionian Monk

You are probablly either known or at least a very good player with a high-elo and some skills in your fingers. Surely you are aware of everything that is coming and the game doesnt have any more surprises for you, beacuse you played and stayed in every possible way and place that this game offered you.

450 - 500: Void Sage

You are either trolling, an extremely good player, or you either spare too much time in this game. Anyway, keep it up :P!!

I hope you liked it, it took me a lot of effort and imagination.

Have fun!

Hympos

07-04-2012

Bump

Purellow

07-04-2012

plus one for effort will take it cause im bored

SSJayso

07-04-2012

I got 310

**** elo hell noobs.

the brat prince

07-04-2012

links to banners for myspace/blog?

Flaresi

07-04-2012

280. I don't favor Ranked at the moment, but I like to think I know a fair bit about the game. Not enough to skyrocket to 1900+ ELO, but hey, I'm having fun most of the time, and that's what matters.

somnambulater

07-04-2012

In all honesty I got 250, but I am certain that people will boast about 500 because they looked at the answers before they took the quiz.

Don Yawnful

07-04-2012

230 points so i'm a piltover soldier. Seems about right. Got much yet to learn.

third3gree

07-04-2012

280 - 360: Demacian/Noxian Deputy

You have well-built critisiscm of the game. You dont talk when you are not supoused to, and you often try to say wise words or stay in reality with the game parameters. You know your weapons, you know you can't win alone and you depend on your team, but yet you try to explore all the possibilities before surrendering. And you probably know more than half people here, being here and there, exploring the lore, some music, fanarts and the Epic Fails and Epic Pentas from youtube.

And I just started in league of Draven.

I Am Tolan

07-04-2012

awesome, id love to see more of these!
-Demacian/Noxian fukn Deputy!!!!!!

-330-