Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Bilgewater Gallery Contest

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DANKEY

09-03-2010

Quote:
fanatic2443:
Ok finished up a quick sketch of my Grags. Tell me which you would prefer w/ or w/o tatts.

Either the clean slate or the arm tattoos only.....Something about a treasure trail on the belly just makes one think of ''happy trail'' and the X is somewhat going towards a provocative place. Also, given the large size of Gragas, I believe that toothpick of a leg needs some more girth. Otherwise, this is a badass sketch, the face makes captain jack sparrow shiver his timbers.

Edit: maybe move the mermaid to the arm instead of the anchor, its much more ''manly''

Hellhot

09-03-2010

Can i draw in Photoshop?

SoulBG

Recruiter

09-03-2010

I want to ask something.. if someone can help me. Can i draw a picture with my friend (to write 2 summoner names in the letter) , and if we share one picture - what is going to happen with the prize ? Is going to be shared with me and my friend, or only the one is going to receive it ???
P.S. Sry for my bad english

I Love Dean

09-03-2010

Just drew my character

Can't wait

Volroth

09-03-2010

Why does bulgaria, ukraine etc can participate in the contest and greece cant??? UNFAIR!

tomtomkenobi

09-03-2010

still waiting for contests to be available in Portugal...

Viper27pk

09-03-2010

Why cant Pakistan participate
no fair :'(

Nithilak

09-03-2010

ohhhhh I might have to hit this contest up..since gankplank has a wench now, i be guessing they get into many a perilous adventure, yarrrrrrr

Malduk

09-03-2010

Question about this "your own work" thing:
If we're doing it on comp, using Photoshop and vector programs, do we HAVE TO redraw everything ourselves, or can we take and edit/change/modify existing elements from RIOT? I'm pretty good at manipulating existing objects, but redrawing my own Gangplank would be insane amount of work, and who knows will it turn out right

Deftones

09-03-2010

I wish i lived in the UNITED STATES CANADA, where is that anyways.