Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Bilgewater Gallery Contest

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xZraloKx

09-02-2010

Yea, I'd love to enter like i did the delicacies, but fair this is rigged to the artists, no chance... Arghh!

Jaghut Tyrant

09-02-2010

well all pirates are adults, and, well
im a lost boy, and lost boys kill pirates, so...
:/

HiFructose

09-02-2010

I was so surprised to see an art contest! <3 Gosh I am so overwhelmed with what to draw though.

Freedom Fries

Recruiter

09-02-2010

If I were to be a resident New Caledonia which is "part" of France (a French Overseas Collectivity => http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overseas_departments_and_territories_of_France) and a legal adult, would I be eligible to enter the contest ?

fanatic2443

09-02-2010

Working on bilgewater gragas, but i doubt ill find the time to finish it. So if im not done some1 needs to draw grags with blackpowder kegs, and pirate style nades all over him. Piratey tattoos are a nice touch aswell. Hopefully ill finish mine tho

Saeten

09-02-2010

i already have an idea for this...the hard part is drawing it out right...-.-

Lolily

09-02-2010

Just submitted mine, but I'm wondering if it's okay to submit more..? I want to draw another one. =0

DANKEY

09-02-2010

Quote:
Lolily:
Just submitted mine, but I'm wondering if it's okay to submit more..? I want to draw another one. =0

post it here for all to see!

DforSpiD

09-02-2010

Why does it say specifically in the rules that Victorians can't enter?

fanatic2443

09-03-2010

Ok finished up a quick sketch of my Grags. Tell me which you would prefer w/ or w/o tatts.