The Bilgewater Gallery Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eavens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidia View Post
I am hoping its before the 29th. Seeming they said if you wanted a copy of the winners list you needed to mail info on the 29th. o___o (Sorry if I miss worded something)

Why do we have to email them to ask who the winners are? <_< Why can't they just post it on the forum? Geeze, Riot, this is a bit irritating.

Lucidia

09-27-2010

This was what I was referring to. >.< Sorry if it was confusing.

10. Winners List; Rules Request. For a copy of the winners list, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope after September 29th, 2010 and before October 27th, 2010 to Sponsor at the following address: “Bilgewater Gallery Contest – Winner’s List”, c/o Riot Games, Inc., 10736 Jefferson Blvd. #622, Culver City, CA 90230. To obtain a copy of these rules, send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to Sponsor at the following address: “Bilgewater Gallery Contest – Rules Request”, c/o Riot Games, Inc., 10736 Jefferson Blvd. #622, Culver City, CA 90230. Residents of WA and VT may omit return postage for rules requests.

There was also this in there

Winners will be notified by e-mail (or any other appropriate method) immediately after determination by Sponsor. To claim a prize, winners should follow the instructions contained in their notification and sign the included Winner’s Affidavit, which includes an acceptance of these Official Rules and a release of liability. Each winner must submit the signed Winner’s Affidavit by September 29th, 2010. If a winner does not submit the Winner’s Affidavit by such date, that winner shall be deemed to have forfeited the Contest, and Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, select a replacement winner

So has anyone gotten an email yet? Or is that still a no.

Jord Tron 5000

09-27-2010

I have not received any sort of email yet, nor have I heard of anyone receiving such an email. On a more obvious note, it's pretty close to that Sept. 29th deadline to fill out the affidavit form so I'm hoping they'll announce something today or tomorrow.

-Jord

Myq

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2010

So... This is nice... New champion sneakpeak, bunch of new skins in the store, various other updates and not even a "we're working on it" about this contest.

shiz4

09-27-2010

nikasaur is back (contest runner, mia all week)
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...43#post3129843
hopefully now we'll get an update

Kayten88

09-27-2010

I hope so! Clearly, as stated, if the winners have to claim their prizes by the 29th, they're not going to be giving anyone enough time if they don't judge by tomorrow at the latest. Even that is cutting it close, though. I kind of feel like we'll be seeing the results today.

(Fingers crossed!)

Lucidia

09-27-2010

Yay they are up. ^ ^ I didn't win but Congrats to all of those who won/placed in the voting poll. All nice work.

BadASS18

10-01-2010

so .. who are the winners?

Aurorane

12-06-2010

I ...know I'm two and a heif months late.
I do not care.
I had to say that Nikasaur is awesome, just for the "wait till a different contest" (loosely quoted) line. I'm facebooking that shizzy.

Drippy Eyes

08-12-2012

What are you gonna do about it?

also, nerf diana if you know whats good for ya

and 1000rp where