New team looking for dedicated lower elo players!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atylian

07-03-2012

Hey there,

I've recently started a team and am in need of players who are willing to learn and grow as a semi-casual team. I'm on pretty frequently, and enjoy getting in as much practice as possible. Just looking for like-minded players who are also trying to improve. Thus far I have myself, and a few friends. I'm comfortable in the support role, with my main Sona and am practicing getting the hang of Nunu and Alistair as well. I've played Soraka, and Janna, just prefer not to. I can solo top with Warwick, or Shyvana but still haven't quite learned the whole jungle thing.

My two friends are comfortable with a variety of positions including mid, support and solo top. One of them is a pretty frequent jungler.

At the moment we are using Skype to communicate!
If joining a group of people who are focusing on improving and having some fun sounds like your cup of tea send me a pm or add me at Atylian. I'm always willing to play with new people and if you do alright or show the willingness to improve I'm looking for, I'd be more than happy to welcome you aboard!

Thank you for your time

Colour Shade

07-03-2012

Hey my IGN is Colour Shade i'm looking for a group of people to play with and i'm trying to get better

Atylian

07-03-2012

Sent you a friend request!

Writeous

07-04-2012

Sounds good to me.

Colour Shade

07-04-2012

i accepted will try to be on tomorrow having a bit of trouble with school work

MaChAs Illishanx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2012

I am a dedicated league of legends player who prefers mid (i've been mid on my past 3 teams).

Atylian

07-04-2012

Thank you for the responses and requests, everyone! Looking forward to meeting you all.

MrKiros

07-04-2012

I added you, I'd love to join your team, my preferred roles are solo top or mid, however I can also support decently and I'm getting better at jungling all the time. I have full rune pages for solo mid and top, so of course those are my best roles at the moment.

Kuama

07-04-2012

Add me as well i play jungle and support but decent at all roles!

Atylian

07-04-2012

Again, added. And thank you for the continuous flow of replies/adds. I may be a little busy over the next day but I am definitely going to have the ball rolling by this weekend!