Ask the Thornmage

123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

07-03-2012

(( Welcome to the forum. ))

What sort of magic is thorn magic? I am not familiar with it. Care to enlighten me?

Ask Thornmage

07-03-2012

Karthus,

Well, simply put, it's the containment of pure arcane energy into one's body and the utilization of one's energy supply as a secondary source of damage. With the tattoos I have, I have succesfully locked the energy in my body, and therefore am able to conjured it in large amounts. And the more mana I have access to, the more power I'm able to unlock from it.

Also, I might add, the process you must go through to contain the energy is very painful, and I would not recommend pulling the ritual off on your vacation.

-Ryze

AskKarthus

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Thornmage View Post
Karthus,

Well, simply put, it's the containment of pure arcane energy into one's body and the utilization of one's energy supply as a secondary source of damage. With the tattoos I have, I have succesfully locked the energy in my body, and therefore am able to conjured it in large amounts. And the more mana I have access to, the more power I'm able to unlock from it.

Also, I might add, the process you must go through to contain the energy is very painful, and I would not recommend pulling the ritual off on your vacation.

-Ryze
Being a lich isn't a party either, child.

Ask Thornmage

07-03-2012

Yes, I figured that out. Immortality doesn't really roll my way.

AskKarthus

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Thornmage View Post
Yes, I figured that out. Immortality doesn't really roll my way.
It isn't my thing either. I prefer not to discuss this matter further.

Who taught you thorn magic?

Ask Thornmage

07-03-2012

Her name was Lilith. But I would rather not get into that right now...

Razie

07-03-2012

Anivia suggested i bring my bird lucas to you and see if what caused him to basically gain a personality and learn to speak is a cause of magic.

Razmig sends the bird to ryze for study

Please, just dont hurt him.

~Summoner Razmig

Ask Thornmage

07-03-2012

Ryze looks over the bird cautiously, ignoring it's annoying speech and cacophonus screams.

Grabbing his spellbook, he flipped through it, putting on reading glasses and biting his lip as he ran his finger down the page, looking for a certain passage. There was a quick grunt of pleasure from him, and he lay the book down, taking off his glasses.

Well, from what I can see from a normal look at things, I would have to guess someone may have been experimenting with him, or he may have been a bit too close to Ahri when she was doing...her thing. But, it'll take a while for me to get a definite prognosis. Give me until tomorrow, please.

Razie

07-04-2012

How are things coming along with lucas? any discoveries?

Ask Thornmage

07-04-2012

It's definite, he was messed with by a third party. Find someone good with experimenting and ask them to turn him back. Viktor is definitely an option, although you may get a cyborg bird back. So, unless you want a parrot with a death ray, find someone a bit more traditional in their experiments.

123456 ... 10