Quitting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khronus6

07-03-2012

Close this thread because it's nothing but QQ. Trolls will read it and reply. Real players will read it and feel what it is like to continue to lose true players from the community.

I just lost another game because of teamates. I am not going to beat around the bush because I just uninstalled.

Terrible ****ing ad carry that ended 0-9-2.

Terrible ****ing support that chased into jungles alone and fed several times.

Terrible ****ing akali mid that lost to Brand.

Top did fine but lost top because he had to go mid to help akali.

I jungled as nocturne and got 3 ganks. (2 top, 1 mid). Bottom would be at thier tower telling me "It's fine ******, we are winning the lane." Clearly being allowed to reach the tower only to get ganked by 3. This happened, NO JOKE, 6 times in a row.

I won't be responding or reading replies. This community of garbage players in the ELO range of 0-1400 can go **** itself. Die in a fire and kill yourself in real life. You have ruined this game for me to the point that it is not enjoyable and I am posting this knowing that I will get banned. losing the money I spent on the game.

I encourage other players to do the same and just let this game go. You will feel much better. It isn't that fun losing something because nobody listens to you, or trolls, or rages, or just plain and simple, are annoying ****ing ******s that rage when they don't get their way.

I am not part of the club that wanted 1k RP for nothing.
I contributed to legitmate tribunal votes.
I spent the time to perfect my jungle and top lane play.
I love Riot as a company and applaud their work. However, they built a ****ty community of pathetic morons that can't tell the difference between teamwork and feeding.

XCodes

07-03-2012

Don't you think you're overreacting?... just a LITTLE?

Do what I do, avoid PUGs like the plague and play with arranged teams whenever possible. Nine times out of ten, arranged teams do better just because they use VoIP, have a decent team comp, and actually participate in the community to the extent that they're learning stuff from better players.

HonorableGeneral

07-03-2012

You're posting rage about a game.

Now, while some of it is warranted, let's be frank here. You're posting rage about... a game. Not even in the proper forums (general discussion) may I add.

If your main concern is that this game's community is so bad, you should take a good look at the rest of the internet and think for a second. The internet is the land of anonymity. And while we may not like to admit it, the internet shows us how people truly are in the dark. And it's not pretty.

FaerellG

Mr AstroSloth

07-03-2012

I've won 4 in a row now with Akali So I'm enjoyng the game. I'm not sure what you're so butt hurt about. Get over yourself. You'll always have a few bad teammates, it comes with the PvP territory.

Ouroborous HD

07-04-2012

you could just do what i do and become a vindictive SoB to those who rage in game