Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vinvillivix

07-04-2012

His hair does not match him at all. He looks like he should be wearing tights or something.

Valcio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2012

Make Jayce's profesor Stanwick and the prototype stolen form viktor and we a re good.

Bipu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2012

Well he's going to be a crazy a$$ broke character. he's so unfair lol

Jaibock

07-04-2012

I got on the forums for the first time because I was forced to read that horrendous lore. Like holy balls change the lore!

Lettermage

07-04-2012

And Piltover gets some more love! It's a great day

Overlord Jayce

07-04-2012

Ho-Ly ****. Been playing LoL for a while now, and champ 100 has my name. Just wow.

FrankyWuff

07-04-2012

Poor Viktor...that needs to be changed =S

SSj Heimerdinger

07-04-2012

If you like this champion you must be flat out insane.
Can we get an overhaul on the champion's stats?
Seriously. Nidalee has to wait 'till level 6 to turn cougar, why does he get to change at any form at level 1?
When you think about his early game, he'll literally deny farm for any solo top and he WILL be a solo top bruiser(tried him out in pbe). He'll deny with ranged attacks and by the time both champs are level 6, he'll already have twice or three times the farm the opponent has.
Even at level 6 I can only imagine the engagement, he'll just poke the **** out of the other top and then hammer in, slow the **** out of the poor champion forcing a fight and if he's about to lose, slap the poor guy away which will either accidentally kill him or allow Jayce to go back in to cannon mode and run away to tower.

Even team fights he'll destroy, he'll just poke the ad carry and keep a safe distance and when the ad carry is ready to run away (not all of them have escapes or good escapes, for example kog'maw or caitlyn) he'd just jump hammer time and wreck.

His lore is awful has no originality and cripples poor viktor and to top off this disgrace of an 100th champion, he's another generic champion, I feel sorry for the artists who drew him. It would be the third time drawing another generic bulky superhero/villian in a row.
Seriously riot. Add some elf ears on him, SOMETHING. Also rework his advantages, he's completely unfair. The only thing I can think of is him being nerfed to nothing like evelyn so hes forced into being played as a support tank and even as a support tank he'd be more appealing than a champion such as alistar or taric. Q.Q

CrimsonBlader24

07-04-2012

Two characters with really ugly faces in a row :/

Oh well, he seems awesome other than that.

Wrathful Koala

07-04-2012

Seems like a troll champion.