Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lostdoubt

07-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipTehMonk View Post
Why do I have a feeling that his mana on hit passive will outplay Taric's entirely.
Because new champs always op till every one complains that new champ is op and the nurf the **** out of them.

alcolitoz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2012

Join the Glorious Evolution!!!!!! Destroy Jayce in game!!!

RP Keito

07-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaxLover View Post
wtf are you talking about the lore 50% of the champion
it gives the characters a story and reasoning to do what there doing.. if you want to play a game with no story go back to playing MW3 multiplayer! dumbfuk
Lols have to agree with you but even MW3 has better lore than that lols

Deotay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2012

The 100th champion is this guy...okay, his mechanics all seem fine and all but, **** he's just **** generic in every other sense. He's not impressive to look at, he's not cool, he's not quirky and Riot has barely even mentioned the fact that he's #100, which implies that they some what ignored that fact that they've reach the impressive roster of 100 champions. Nothing about him seems at all ideal for the position he's in and Riot's silence on the issue is frustrating if not depressing.

His lore is another issue entirely as he steps all over another character's lore in order to propel himself forward as some goody two shoes. Who the hell writes this stuff? If you're gonna involve a fellow champion then at least do so with respect and DO NOT trample all over their hard work and pride. Honestly the nerve of him and his lack of respect.

TL;DR He's an extremely unsatisfying 100th champion.

Gods pet turtle

07-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold163 View Post
"we'll be updating his lore to reflect your feedback"

lore is exactly the same
*Starts Scumbag Riot Meme*

PandaxLover

07-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RP Keito View Post
Lols have to agree with you but even MW3 has better lore than that lols
well compared to this lore.. yeah MW3 multiplayer on xbox live has better lore. this lore blows.

Machina Ex Domin

07-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masochist View Post
Who.

Cares.

This game could be played without ever reading the lore.

The lore MEANS EXACTLY SQUAT.

All that matters is how he plays, and he's really fun.

People just NEED something to ***** about, don't they?
then get the fudge out of LoL and go Play HoN, HoN stopped caring about the lore of their world when they went F2P.

Whenever you play this game you should really remember the STORY that's behind it, people and creatures either joining or forced into fighting smaller battles to avoid causing another war. And these battles are fought by the wills of the SUMMONERS! US! the PLAYERS!

I don't like viktor as a toon, I can't stand him. I give him props as an awesome AP burster but I just don't like the play-style. I love him as a CHARACTER, a tragic villain brought to madness by his own hand. Seeking to create something that none would take from him lead to his mechanical evolution. And then this champ comes along and takes a whopping steamy load all over that story.

Next time you go to play ANY CHAMP, consider their STORY of why they are fighting under YOUR WILL. Cause the next time you lose I know for a FACT that those toons are going to blame YOUR shoddy instructions that made them lose on the fields of justice.

G0nd0la

07-04-2012

Well... I upvoted jayce for his gameplay... One less downvote i suppose..

Cyrad

07-04-2012

I drew what I wish Jayce looked like... a hextech gunblade-wielding hero!

Solvip

07-04-2012

I love how people can see a champ like Draven and be like "OMG OMG OMG take my money riot"... but they see something different like Jayce and all they do is QQ