Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow Revealed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apollinarius

07-04-2012

Quote:
ChipTehMonk:
Why do I have a feeling that his mana on hit passive will outplay Taric's entirely.

Indeed. I think this is because Riot wants Taric to be a support, so he can't have anything actually useful for a bruiser.

Except this guy will make a better support than Taric too. Oh well. New hammer beats old hammer.

Apollinarius

07-04-2012

Quote:
Dyvas:
Sooooo, this is a fairly easy fix, Riot.
Tell the same story, but have it be Jayce that tells it, so that everyone knows that he is a lying ******monkey. Then again, considering this guy knows where Viktor apparently lives, I think he's got some issues he should let everyone know about. Stalkermuch?
I'm not one to complain most of the time, but....yeah. Lore fail. Viktor and Renekton are my favorite League champs- I'd rather not have my second favorite champ be a hypocrite, thanks.

Now, onto the actual character? Well, ******monkeyishness aside, I love the idea. I'm probably gonna get him, but dat lore. Dat lore. Yes, I'll play him, but come on. :/
I don't even care if he IS Clark Kent.

I've always hated Clark Kent. So I won't be getting him

I'll just keep whining for Taric buffs until he's on par with this new guy who blows him out of the water on every front.

AntiSkillshot

07-04-2012

Quote:
Luchitox:
I think thats the idea, kind of a Disney's Treasure Planet/Iron Giant look/40's Coca-Cola poster.

I loved that movie, don't dis it.

AmbushWhite

07-04-2012

when does he come out ?!?! ):

Raiken000

07-04-2012

It's the same lore...

lewj

Senior Recruiter

07-04-2012

eh...... mabey ill buy him if i have money to spend

Apollinarius

07-04-2012

I hate his lore so much... Viktor just went from awesome to a whiny Dr. Octopus. Or Dr. Doom.

Either way, there is no way I'll play this guy. And I'll make a special point of smooshing every one of them I see in game.

AmbushWhite

07-04-2012

when is he coming out ?

AntiSkillshot

07-04-2012

Quote:
Esaru:
Just seems that more people care about the lore than the fact that this is the 4th champion in a row that looks basically identical to the three before it. The lore doesn't affect anything, really (other than in your own imagination). The way the character looks certainly does.

Unlike the three before him, he affects another champion's lore and beliefs. I personally see a massive problem there.

Muggenn

07-04-2012

boring looking , but op as always , but boring looking , ill pass