Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LOLBRBIDied

07-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipTehMonk View Post
Why do I have a feeling that his mana on hit passive will outplay Taric's entirely.

Just as AD Taric was making a comeback

Last Spark

07-04-2012

[CENTER]Well all the Viktor`s players are crying right now just because a lazy lore, oh well, the champions is fun, dinamic, can be solotop AND a carry, i just donīt get it people, when you try it you will understand why this is the champion 100th.

Also here are the masteries for this champion, rip from Phreak

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...bo_k/jayce.jpg

And a little gameplay

www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8tDhgeHyNM[/CENTER]

And the damage from his abilities [PBE Leak]

Hextech Capacitor (Innate Passive): Jayce gains 40 movement speed for 1.25 seconds and ignores unit collision each time Transform is cast.

To the Skies! (Active): Jayce leaps to an enemy, dealing physical damage to his target and to enemies in the area, slowing them for 2 seconds.

Cost: 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 mana

Cooldown: 16 / 14 / 12 / 10 / 8 seconds

Physical Damage: 20 / 65 / 110 / 155 / 200 (+1.0 per bonus attack damage)

Slow: 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50%

Shock Blast (Active): Fires an orb of electricity that detonates upon hitting an enemy or reaching the end of its path, dealing magic damage to all enemies in the area of the explosion.

Cooldown: 8 seconds

Cost: 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 mana

Magic Damage Damage: 60 / 115 / 170 / 225 / 280 (+1.2 per bonus attack damage)

Lightning Field (Passive): Jayce regenerates mana each time he strikes an enemy while in Hammer Stance.

(Active): Creates an electric aura, dealing magic damage over 4 seconds to nearby enemies.

Cost: 40 mana

Cooldown: 10 seconds

Mana per hit: 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 / 14

Magic Damage: 100 / 170 / 240 / 310 / 380 (+1.0 per ability power)

Hyper Charge (Active): Jayce gains a burst of energy, increasing his attack speed to 2.500 for 3 attacks. These attacks deal varied damage depending on rank.

Cooldown: 14 / 12 / 10 / 8 / 6 seconds

Damage: 70 / 85 / 100 / 115 / 130 % (+1.9 per bonus attack damage)

Thundering Blow (Active): Deals magic damage equal to a base amount plus a percentage of the target's maximum health, knocking the target back a short distance. This damage is capped against monsters.

Cooldown: 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 / 10 seconds

Magic Damage: 40 / 70 / 100 / 130 / 160 (+1.0 per bonus attack damage)

Max Health to Damage Ratio: 8 / 11 / 14 / 17 / 20%

Max Damage to Monsters: 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600

Acceleration Gate (Active): Deploys an Acceleration Gate for 4 seconds, increasing the movement speed of all allies who pass through it for 3 seconds. This bonus fades over the duration.
If Shock Blast is fired through the gate, the missile speed and range will be increased, and its damage will increase by 40%.

Cost: 30 mana

Cooldown: 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 / 10 seconds

Movement Speed: 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50%

Transform: Mercury Cannon (Ultimate): Transforms the Mercury Hammer into the Mercury Cannon, gaining new abilities and ranged attacks.
The next attack in Cannon Stance reduces the enemy's armor and magic resist for 5 seconds.

Cooldown: 6 seconds

Armor and Magic Resist Reduction: 10 / 15 / 20 / 25%

Transform: Mercury Hammer Transforms the Mercury Cannon into the Mercury Hammer, gaining new abilities and bonus armor and magic resist.

The next attack in Hammer Stance deals additional magic damage.

Cooldown: 6 seconds

[CENTER]So stop saying sht about this champion please, Riot make a good effort to make it, but i agree that the lore MUST be changed.[/CENTER]

Diziel

07-04-2012

phreak: i play jayce as a jungler.....

epic silor

07-04-2012

he is ranged or melee ???

123j123j

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-04-2012

Just thinking about Riot sitting back and saying, "Just wait till we give them Urf back on patch day"...

100 Black Pandas

07-04-2012

f*ck your lying ass lore tho >_>

LOLBRBIDied

07-04-2012

"This is what the future looks like"

I love his whole jump into the air thing though tis smex.

fred212

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2012

Hextech capacitor(janna w better)
Doesnt his abilities feel like other champs abilities but better??
to the skie(jax)
lightning shield(taric-blitz)
thundering blow(idk bout this one it may be new)
shock blast(anivia)
hyper charge(many champs have it but tristana i.e.)
aceleration gate(karthus but instead of reducing defenses it raises damage)

ComanderMolander

07-04-2012

Looks like General Iroh from legend of Korra

Vertany

07-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenonBladez View Post
Well all the Viktor`s players are crying right now just because a lazy lore, oh well, the champions is fun, dinamic, can be solotop AND a carry, i just donīt get it people, when you try it you will understand why this is the champion 100th.
[...]
I don't mind if you say good stuff about his kit etc., it sounds interesting and it's your right to voice your opinion. Some people might like the switching between melee and ranged and the different skills. I personally don't, but I wouldn't be angry at anyone that does, or downvote him.

I just don't understand the lore and I don't accept it. I can't really understand the thinking of people that say his lore is well-written. I mean, even if you don't consider Viktors treatment, Jayce comes across as pretty... well... (I'm not an english speaker, I don't know how to say what Jayce is portrayed as, but I'm sure you can understand what I'm trying to say, maybe something across the lines of cheesy?)