Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

erubadhron256

07-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galamora View Post
so his ult is not unlocked at 6?

because if u have to unlock his ult at 6 then his passive is pretty much useless early game..
from what i can tell based on the wiki you either automaticly start with one rank in the ult and after that you rank it normaly (it has 4 ranks) or you have the option to take it from level 1 like karma and uders abilities

Awesomepenguin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabulousJeremy View Post
Obviously you didn't read Viktor's lore. That or you have reading comprehension problems. Viktor's character is a scientist who is jealous of those who steal his technology and he becomes a tragic character who begins to destroy everything human about himself for his "glorious evolution". Why would someone seeking to hide from others stealing his own ideas resort to stealing the ideas of another? That's hypocritical and out of character.
no i didnt read viktor's lore. thanks for clearing it up

72 Pillars

07-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabulousJeremy View Post
Obviously you didn't read Viktor's lore. That or you have reading comprehension problems. Viktor's character is a scientist who is jealous of those who steal his technology and he becomes a tragic character who begins to destroy everything human about himself for his "glorious evolution". Why would someone seeking to hide from others stealing his own ideas resort to stealing the ideas of another? That's hypocritical and out of character.
Obviously some didn't read the post explaining that huh?

Delnoir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2012

That lore just doesn't sit right with me. Someone in that lore is lying, and I'd bet money if its not the narrator it's Jayce himself. We all know Viktor would never steal someone else's technology. He believes in credit where credit is due.

Shannoko

07-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awsomepenguin View Post
i dont get it. whats wrong with the lore? viktor takes his plans and he goes after him, whats the issue? seems like a simple "hey that inventor guy from the rival town has some awesome plans, better go steal them to better my ****." then jayce gets pissed and goes out for revenge for stealing his ****.
Viktor's motive is that he was never credited for his inventions and genius. Viktor's ideas were stolen from him, and so he ousted himself in an attempt to create his "glorious evolution". With Jayce's lore, it implies that Viktor recruited his acolytes and augmented them, and derailed his character by making him a thief. Then, to further destroy any hope of redemption for Zaun, Jayce single-handedly defeats all of Viktor's acolytes and forces him to flee, as if Viktor's inventions and augmentations were in no comparison to Jayce's hastily-built Mercury Hammer.

BerserkInferno

07-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipTehMonk View Post
Why do I have a feeling that his mana on hit passive will outplay Taric's entirely.
It's funny. It does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delnoir View Post
That lore just doesn't sit right with me. Someone in that lore is lying, and I'd bet money if its not the narrator it's Jayce himself. We all know Viktor would never steal someone else's technology. He believes in credit where credit is due.
Huh. I like this. It reminds me of the ME3 "dream theory"

IronChefJapan

07-04-2012

Don draper on league? Oh boy I'm hard as a rock

Vladeous

07-04-2012

meh

72 Pillars

07-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delnoir View Post
You and about 75% of the GD.

They didn't intend for it to sound like that.

StarkRavenMad

07-04-2012

So.....about that lore change...