Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mephew

07-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipTehMonk View Post
Why do I have a feeling that his mana on hit passive will outplay Taric's entirely.
Do you know what kassadin's netherblade does, when it isn't activated?

Awesomepenguin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2012

i dont get it. whats wrong with the lore? viktor takes his plans and he goes after him, whats the issue? seems like a simple "hey that inventor guy from the rival town has some awesome plans, better go steal them to better my ****." then jayce gets pissed and goes out for revenge for stealing his ****.

SirPsychosmexy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2012

ionno but i wish we had a female ap or support Char, i still like this guy though seems cool

RemonadeForYou

07-04-2012

Hm. Double abilities. Transforming. Hm. Switch from melee to range u say?

Hm. Play some guess who with me?

Do you have a spear? Yes.

Do you turn into a cat? Yes.

Do you wear no clothes? Mhm.

I call Nidalee.

Ireliateyou

07-04-2012

Fail lore is fail.

DarkShady666

07-04-2012

Tested, when I build Attack Speed items the W (Hyper Charge) did not work properly

LogikalKhazModan

07-04-2012

Jayce, the defender of tomorrow's permaban...
Or.. Jayce, the defender of awful lore?

72 Pillars

07-04-2012

A champion that wil have potential...i could always use another Figther/Bruiser (whatever).

If he isn't well...we have the 101th champ to look forward to. Plant Mage or Dark Sovereign anyone?

Ireliateyou

07-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awsomepenguin View Post
i dont get it. whats wrong with the lore? viktor takes his plans and he goes after him, whats the issue? seems like a simple "hey that inventor guy from the rival town has some awesome plans, better go steal them to better my ****." then jayce gets pissed and goes out for revenge for stealing his ****.
Obviously you didn't read Viktor's lore. That or you have reading comprehension problems. Viktor's character is a scientist who is jealous of those who steal his technology and he becomes a tragic character who begins to destroy everything human about himself for his "glorious evolution". Why would someone seeking to hide from others stealing his own ideas resort to stealing the ideas of another? That's hypocritical and out of character.

Yagarito

07-04-2012

Playstyle-wise, he looks fun. Looks-wise, he looks like an Avengers mash-up. Lorewise.... I did ctrl+f and found Viktor's name in his lore 6 times. I don't think any other champion has ever had a lore so dedicated to literally ****ting on another champ's reputation. Also, his face looks like Clark Kent. Please, please change the lore Riot. For the love of all that is good.