Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow Revealed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ILuvPooter

Recruiter

07-05-2012

He shoulda had a beard T^T

Shoopyboy

07-05-2012

he's alright, ill buy him

TheWheatOne

07-05-2012

meh

AzaraKet

07-05-2012

Not going to lie, was pretty upset about the lore... I'm a proud Viktor player. I have both of his skins and enjoy that lazer arm.

LegOfLamb

07-05-2012

Riot lore is the worst. I'll be playing smite or dota2 just for a more engaging backstory and universe.

lolpunch17

07-05-2012

when s it coming out ?

Ekolid

07-05-2012

Wow is he REALLY going to be released with this splash art design...?

Skill design wise he's super cool, would be a loss if the art design stays.

W1SHBL4DE

07-05-2012

^ Good Question

VanillaOreo

07-05-2012

Wow the art on the face and hair makes him look like a ****in ******bag. He looks like a caster but has the face of superman. GAY

Gautur

07-05-2012

I liked the character, he is pretty versatile and he does have this team-fortress/cheesy-comic-hero look... and looking as his quote he does sound like a cheesy super hero, with all that moral stuff and a big ego; at least that's what comes to mind when I see him and his lore, and is pretty fun and gives him personality

but...

the lore do fit his personality but would only make sense if it was written like he said that, so he would be just exaggerating the actual facts, and the lore could even state that people received him as a hero but were not sure about his story or something like that

btw, I do agree with people that we need more female champs, maybe more demacian and yordles =)