Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Plantinum 3s Team try-outs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rehabftw

07-06-2012

have been playing for a few months... I play every day in less something comes up. I am at almost 300 wins. I know that is a lot less that what you are looking for but I am good. I top with riven and most games good. I lose about ever 4-5 game. I don't like 5s. If you wanna play a reg game with me and see that would be cool. I own over half the champs, I am a good tank with ali and voli. I have had some bad ass games with ww. But tbh I have never got singed down very good, but I have him. But I do my best topping. I like to top with olaf, noc, ww, but I am doing really well with riven atm. I would really love to have a good 3s team, and think you should check me out.