Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Plantinum 3s Team try-outs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Defend Ace Push

07-03-2012

I love 3s. Ever game is like a fat cigarette laced with crack and heroin. I would like to form a Platinum 3s team. So this request goes out to dedicated 3s players. People who play every day or almost everyday. I suck at 5s but I am awesome at 3s. I specialize in tanks and ap bombers. I mostly tank cuz no one feels like doing it and im great at it. I own every champ in the game, a rune page for every champ ect ect. I am only looking for players who would honestly like to go platinum and are at least over 1000 wins. I'm sitting at around 2200 wins. I have formed multiple 3s teams and were great BUT they are not dedicated they rarely play. I lose 1 out of 5 ranked 3s games. Which isnt terrible, with the right team we could become one of the best teams out there. I 100 percent expect you to know how to play all the incredible 3s champs (shaco,ww, singed ect ect ect)
Remember i am looking for skill and dedication. EVERY DAY... at least every other day. I personally play league of legends all day every day (this is my life) I am looking for people who feel the same. I have skype. If you don't thats fine. Just add a comment indicating that you are a serious player over 1000 wins and dedicated to the Twisted Treeline so the try-outs can begin. Thanks.

TSM willxo

07-03-2012

hi

Galinheiro

07-03-2012

add me, thanks

Defend Ace Push

07-03-2012

my client can't locate you Support.

Sistin

07-04-2012

serious player here add me

Rekyz

07-04-2012

pls

Skared

07-04-2012

i play 3s

Ryuzaki xD

07-04-2012

me pleez

Lizto

07-06-2012

Add me, I have no life, I play LoL everyday for at the very least 10 games, depends on howmuch anime I got to watch.

Bloodline

07-06-2012

Request sent.