Art Spotlight - Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deflect87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2012

He looks like a cross between the medic from TF2 and professor Utonium from powerpuff girls

FaceCheckMyBush

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark blade1516 View Post
riot im dcing like crazy can u plz help me..... seriously ever since the previous patch it has been happening... and its getting really annoying...... people threatened to report me because of this...... so plz help me it would be greatly appreciated.....
cuz this is the appropriate thread to post this in. k.

KiwiTheTORT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2012

Disappointed in the graphic un-originality of this guy given that he is champ #100. Was hoping for someone a little more interesting than another hammer wielding human. At least someone that had some significant story importance. Now Urf, that would have been awesome.

Guntrigger

07-03-2012

I was reminded a lot of TF 2 for some reason.
Might be his face
:\

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

07-03-2012

Great artwork. =)

WolfHowl

07-03-2012

I was hoping for an animal......or a dark force of some sort... ya know...something with skin potential

Gamist

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos154 View Post
I was hoping for an animal......or a dark force of some sort... ya know...something with skin potential
Have you seen his Full Metal Skin?

Hentitan

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeksNaman View Post
If there’s anything that we’ve learned over the course of the years, it’s that creating great champion artwork requires a great deal of forward thinking – particularly when you’re talking about the Defender of Tomorrow. Luckily for us, if you look ahead far enough, inspiration can sometimes strike like the blast from a massive cannon, or a heavy-hitting blow from a gigantic hammer.

Please enjoy this high-speed capture of our rendering of Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow.

[youtube]nT_dpnbH_oo[/youtube]
give us the full metal one

Flibuxx

07-03-2012

He seems to have a facial paralysis

tehfishie

07-03-2012

It looks like he stepped out of a comic book.