@Riot, @GD: Let's Talk About Xerath.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razy6trix

07-03-2012

...isnt xeraths delay on ult supposed to be fixed on the next patch?

if it is, im sorry to burst your bubble but he will be OP after these buffs.

Ltomato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2012

No, there was a red post stating that the "animation changes" were intentional and better fit how they wanted Xerath to play.

Razy6trix

07-03-2012

oh good, i hated that guy.

WarlordAlpha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2012

Added a link to the relevant Riot post in the tl;dr so that people can see the post for themselves without reading the whole OP.

Glasir

07-03-2012

Bumping for truth

Todays Forecast

07-03-2012

I had a blast playing him when he was free right after release.
I bought him around a week ago to play him again (I love champions who chain skills together)... And my God.

No words. Only very very sad emotions.

/support thread.

Ghaceruk

07-03-2012

Great post. Undoubltly deserves +1 and bump.
Hope Reds have the strenght to read all of it.

Meister Chief

07-03-2012

Bump. I completely agree with everything you said; when I first read Solcrushed's response, I was baffled by his own desire to turn Xerath into a siege machine. AP Kog'maw, like you stated, much better fits the role and they smashed Xerath to pieces in order to attempt to accomplish this fantasy dream.

Revert Xerath. I want my main back. And if you are going to leave him in this mangled state of a champion, give me back my RP from the skin I acquired on him :|.

Valixes

07-03-2012

I can't believe I read the whole thing, but I agree with every word. As someone dependent on his ult's damage, it being impossible to hit is horrid for his playstyle.

EDIT: On Xerath as a "siege machine": How on earth does delaying the hit on his ult have anything to do with making him play more like a siege machine? Seriously.

Pigmeo

07-03-2012

bump