@Riot, @GD: Let's Talk About Xerath.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mokou Houraisan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarlordAlpha View Post
EXCEPT YOU ONLY GET TO USE IT 3 TIMES EVERY 60 SECONDS.

With Xerath, you cannot afford to miss even one ult. Kog can miss one every 3 seconds and still be fine.
hey look just means he has a higher skill cap now doesn't it?

I love cat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokou Houraisan View Post
the amusing part is his ult works pretty much like Kog'Maws.. learn to time it and you can do some amazing things you couldn't with his original. This is what will separate the scrubs from the good players guys.
The amusing part of your post is how painfully wrong you are.

Mokou Houraisan

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ice Prince View Post
The amusing part of your post is how painfully wrong you are.
Care to prove me wrong then. Cause I don't see it at all. I just see a bunch of butthurt fanboys.

MouthØfMadness

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokou Houraisan View Post
I was talking about the ult it self not the cooldowns of it, the timing of when you use it and when it actually hits is rather similar.
Ok, how exactly is that amusing?

Admiral Will

07-07-2012

Quote:
Care to prove me wrong then. Cause I don't see it at all. I just see a bunch of butthurt fanboys.
are you high?

here's how a game goes with xerath now.
early game-pretty good, awesome poke with decent damage. The stun only activates after all my damage but its k a few auto attacks do wonder.
early game(6)-sweet my ult, land my stun then my q. *stun wears off* I'll just proceed to miss my other two ults but its ok.
mid game-still missing ults which hinders my mid game, **** it.
late game-my damage is already dropped off, but now I can't even hit with my mediocre damage.
Wow, this sucks. Better play ap kog!

Mokou Houraisan

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonse E1ric View Post
are you high?
Not at all.

Also lol at people who downvote me because they don't like my opinion..

Phil Nye

07-07-2012

The comment at the top of this page makes it pretty clear what this Mokou guy is, yet people are feeding him.

Admiral Will

07-07-2012

he has 3 right? Stun garuntees one, but then there's nothing keeping them for the other two. So they just walk away. You're damage is only good early game. now riot has hindered that.
You can't rely on ganks for kills, that's what higher elos do sure. But good players get kills on their own, xerath just doesn't have the power to do that anymore

Mokou Houraisan

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Nye View Post
The comment at the top of this page makes it pretty clear what this Mokou guy is, yet people are feeding him.
If you're calling me a troll thats not whats going on here. I'm calling the community out on being stupid.

Admiral Will

07-07-2012

bump