! idea...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

diznoid

11-04-2009

If someone's on your ignore list, the matchmaker won't put them on your team?

Edit: why the hell did it make two posts? some mod delete this one and keep the poll one, then fix the ****in forums.

shalmack

11-04-2009

/agree

Poruku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2009

If something like this is implemented then I think that the person who ignores should be the person who is 'left aside' in the matchmaking. AKA You would move behind them in the line to not play with them.

shalmack

11-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illumanus View Post
If something like this is implemented then I think that the person who ignores should be the person who is 'left aside' in the matchmaking. AKA You would move behind them in the line to not play with them.
I wouldn't mind that really sick of playing with some people. feeders, whiners, suckers, and afkers..

Labarge

11-04-2009

+1

While the punishment of the delay should well fall with the player obnoxious enough to get himself ignored, it would be horribly exploited. Best to take the delay yourself, it wouldn't be long anyway.

Azriel

11-04-2009

Unfortunately this is not a new idea.

This idea has been argued in so many past threads. No need for a new one; just do a search for the reasons this happening is unlikely.