14,400 RP Reward! Challenge inside!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Andy Doesnt Lift

07-03-2012

This challenge is simple, but hard! If you can complete this then i will gladly walk across the road to my local supermarket and grab you two 7200 cards, the money is meaningless to me and i am sure i can have a riot rep confirm i have used over 150K rp on this account (if someone wants to work out how much $$ that is), I have many smurfs, with thousands of RP purchased on them too! So in total i am likely closer to the 200k RP end of things.

Rules:
- Win 10 RANKED games in a row
- You must play Eve (huehuehue).
- Solo/Duo queue only! This is not for premade 5v5
- Take a screenshot and link it here! Remember not to play again before i can confirm that it is not photoshopped (by checking your summoner name in match history).
- Date of the 10th (last) straight win of Eve will be used to determine the winner in the case of multiple players completing this challenge.
- If, by horrible luck, you manage to finish this challenge within 3 hours of the winner, i will reward you with a 2800RP card.

Good-Luck summoners! Feel free to add me in-game if you are seriously going to attempt this so i can pop in for a quick spectate every so often

EDIT: Screenshot attached - Note, its a very old email as you can see via the date, and that is pertaining to THIS account only, i have many i have spent RP on.

Competition Status: CLOSED

Samdrows

07-03-2012

inb4 smurfs carrying with eve in 200 elo.

Andy Doesnt Lift

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samdrows View Post
inb4 smurfs carrying with eve in 200 elo.
I'm pretty sure you have to lose, a lot, to get that low.

BeastsCreature

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2012

inb4 the 2000+ elo player who mains Eve

Teemò

07-03-2012

ok i've won 10 ranked games in a row before but when i read the part where you said eve, i was just liek fffffuuuuuuuuu

edit: turns out this guy is a scumbag. lol good thing i didnt attempt this. He should be banned.

see thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2367024

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldplay View Post
Lets assume for the person who supposedly completed the challenge that each game takes 20 minutes to win. 10 games at 20 mins = 200 minutes = 3 hours, 20 minutes + queue/champ select times and you have around 4 hours. I finished the challenge 5 hours after the topic was posted, one hour after this supposed person could have completed it had he started the moment the topic came up--well within the grace period for the runner up prize. Have I gotten that 2800 RP? Nope.

Coldplay (9:25): ?
wheres my rp
LULK (9:25): Sorry, someone else completed it before you
Coldplay (9:26): who?
LULK (9:26): He doesn't want to be named.
That's why he didn't post on the topic.
Coldplay (9:27): right..
even if he did complete the challenge before me, it still takes 3-4 hours to do so, and since i completed the challenge 5 hours after you posted it, i still would b within the 3 hour period for the 2800 rp
so wheres my 2800
LULK (9:29): Don't have it, sorry.
Coldplay (9:29): any idea when youre going to get it...?
LULK (9:29): nope
Coldplay (9:30): rofl
you were never going to give the prize were you
Coldplay (9:34): ill give you a week to get the rp before i tell the entire forums what a scumbag you are
LULK (9:34): LOL I don't give a ****, ******

Then he removed me. ^_^

Oh and if that isn't enough proof, one of your "friends" added me to league a few days after you decided to abandon your topic and told me you had no intention of ever giving rp to anyone that completed the challenge, so even before talking to you I knew where this was going. It just happened to be something you did for "entertainment." I guess you should have been more careful with who you told. :/ Why do you think I stopped posting asking for the RP so soon? I figured I'd just let the community put two and two together and realize what a scumbag you are, but since I see you are now trying to save some face with more lies, I figured I'd post the truth so no one else falls for your pathetic attempt of a lie. Now you're just as lonely and pathetic as the day I found you.

an army of dudes

07-03-2012

Inb4 this is actually legit.

xMultiLaser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastsCreature View Post
inb4 the 2000+ elo player who mains Eve
they gotta rush a smurf now!

BitesizeNinja

07-03-2012

Challenge accepted.

Love Taps

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LULK View Post
This challenge is simple, but hard! If you can complete this then i will gladly walk across the road to my local supermarket and grab you two 7200 cards, the money is meaningless to me and i am sure i can have a riot rep confirm i have used over 130K rp on this account (if someone wants to work out how much $$ that is), I have many smurfs, with thousands of RP purchased on them too! So in total i am likely closer to the 200k RP end of things.

Rules:
- Win 10 RANKED games in a row
- You must play Eve (huehuehue).
- Take a screenshot and link it here! Remember not to play again before i can confirm that it is not photoshopped (by checking your summoner name in match history).

Good-Luck summoners!
I want a screenshot of your account before I even attempt this.

FrostOrFlame

07-03-2012

I'd do it if I had my pc. :l favorite champ yes plz