Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

One of my teammates was sexist scum

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AshleyTheNeko

Recruiter

07-03-2012

And he's probably going to get away with it, because pre and post game chat isn't recorded.

Before the game even started he stated that girl gamers are bad for the team. No, I did not proclaim myself a girl, he assumed so from my name.

Before minions even started to spawn he said "keyboards are for playing, not for makeup". That alone probably wont get him punished.

After the game finished, he told me to go back to the kitchen. I did just as good as everybody else. 5/3/12 is not amazing, but it's no grounds to insult me.

Edit: I'm not crying because somebody said some mean things to me. I was offended but I got over it. The problem is, this guy will go on and continue to be rude and sexist because the evidence needed to punish him is not sent to the tribunal.

Felaedor

07-03-2012

You'll live.

EDIT: I'm not saying the guy is right. He's not. I'm just saying someone you will never associate with again is not worth worrying about. For you, or for anyone else.

Giga Crush

07-03-2012

You'll live.

Tiegrr

07-03-2012

Quote:
AshleyTheNeko:
And he's probably going to get away with it, because pre and post game chat isn't recorded.

Before the game even started he stated that girl gamers are bad for the team. No, I did not proclaim myself a girl, he assumed so from my name.

Before minions even started to spawn he said "keyboards are for playing, not for makeup". That alone probably wont get him punished.

After the game finished, he told me to go back to the kitchen. I did just as good as everybody else. 5/3/12 is not amazing, but it's no grounds to insult me.

5/3/12 is good. The rest of your team was poop. (I looked up your match history and saw their scores).

No creeper or anything.

Wulfestopheles

07-03-2012

Report him anyway, and include in the report WHERE he insulted you.

JMacker

07-03-2012

wah?

Slender Panda

07-03-2012

Quote:
Felaedor:
You'll live.

This kind of ****ty atttitude is why sexism is such an issue, people just view it as a part of life. If you got half as much **** as females get, you'd be pretty pissed about stupid stuff like this.

Pikachu

07-03-2012

you'll live =)

Master of Games

07-03-2012

People still get upset being called names on the internet by immature people? Grow up and use the ignore function.

A Little Haley

07-03-2012

Grow up.