So I was in a ranked game that lagged massively

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1400orBUST

07-03-2012

Is there an elo rollback for games where everyone lags so bad it's insane? Could this be caused by people intentionally stuffing uploads? We've all heard rumors in competitive games of players starting up P2P apps or starting a massive upload to a FTP to lag out the server recieving packets from them while they recieve at full speed, is this posssible? If so what can be done to detct/punish people using it.

No offense but loosing 22 elo for lag issues?!?!?!? how do I find a game ID so that it can be reviewed?

1400orBUST

07-03-2012

so 10 hrs and not a peep?

Larynth

07-05-2012

I'm assuming everyone's been out for the 4th but I'd like an answer on 1) is there a rollback of elo for games that lagged due to server issues? 2) how do I find a game ID before it rolls off my rescent games window?

Scratch that it rolled off already. I'd still like to know how to have a sketchy game reviewed if that's at all possible. Did anyone else have this problem on the 3rd? seems odd only two people noticed it. I posted a thread also, and I had a friend verify by starting a custom game, it lagged also, different ISP's.