Attention Brazilian Players.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pr0jectseph

07-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppermouth View Post
NOONE really cares if your teammate is Latin American or Brazilian.

It's that when you have a teammate that starts out with "Alguem BR?" or types only in Spanish(I speak spanish fluently) without every trying to communicate in English. I try to politely point out that English is better served to communicate with our teammates because we're on a North American Server(yes, I know Mexico is NA). Most of the players that play LOL (even in europe) speak English.
It's better to communicate in English since it's currently the most international language. Communicating with your teammates is important so might as well try to do what's best for your team.
If there are only 1-2 of you that are from Brazil, and the other 3 are American with no knowledge of Portuguese, then it's not very logical to ONLY speak in Portuguese.

Yes, it can be frustrating for your language or country to not appear as present in other parts of the world as English is. But the fact is, English is spoken by MANY brazilians(I know because I have brazilian friends) and LOL doesn't require a HIGH level of English(This we all know because, even the Americans on here have TERRIBLE grammar). If Portuguese becomes the most international language in the world, we would all be speaking it. But that's not the case.

TL,DR- If you take the time to learn enough english to communicate when your English speaking teammates, the better it will be for your team which can increase Team dynamic/morale. That will probably help you win more games in the long run.
Problem here is, you are using logic to create the best possible scenario to win.

....THEY....do not posses this skill...

(dnt believe it? prove me wrong..PLEASE)

MagikAezy

07-05-2012

mordekaiser es numero uno

Fat Mchugelarge

07-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0jectseph View Post
Problem here is, you are using logic to create the best possible scenario to win.

....THEY....do not posses this skill...

(dnt believe it? prove me wrong..PLEASE)
My god, you're such a freaking racist. I wonder how you treat the Aboriginals and Asians in your area (you did say you were an Aussie).

When will people like you understand that you will get trolls in most games no matter what language they speak? Have you seen the community on this forum? Have you seen the insults in game? This game literally brings the worst out of people. I've been insult and treated like c.rap everyday, regardless of what language they speak.

HateDaddy

07-05-2012

This is one of the dumbest threads I've ever seen

Threetwoone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2012

Make a spanish server!

Actinide

Recruiter

07-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by yargomedeiros View Post
I am from Brazil and certainly offended by this. 99% of the people in my country that I know speak english (or at least know the bare minimum to communicate with the team), myself included. Your comment clearly shows that not only you are narrow-minded, but also that you feel that your claim holds some legitimacy, which it does not.
IMO, many of you Portuguese or Spanish speaking people are narrow-minded because of the fact that you refuse to communicate with English speaking players. When you know that some people on your team don't speak your language, it's best to speak in English, so that everyone knows what your saying. And of course, all the insults in your language really don't do anything to relieve the racial issues.