Gale-The Windblade July MCCC Contestent

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kidd Carnage

07-03-2012

Gale -The Windblade

Role- Fighter, Melee, Initiator

Champion Concept- I wanted to build a champion that could move swiftly around the map and cause havok, not necessarily always giving killing blows. Shes there to cause problems pick off a straggler and cause a ruckus.

Stats-
Health 425(+90)
H. Regen 6 (+.65)
Energy 200
E. Regen 50
Range 175
Attack Damage 52(+3.5)
Attack Speed .65 (+3.0%)
Armor 13.5 (+3.5)
Magic Res 30(+1.25)
Mov. Speed 325

[B]Passive Ability- Run Like The Wind- On ability cast or attack Gale gains 10% movement speed increase stacking up to three times. Last for 5 seconds.

Q- Wind Rush- Gale Dissipates and reforms behind her targets location granting her 15% movement speed and (50/60/70/80/100) % attack speed for 3 seconds.
(Range 700)
Cooldown 0 seconds
Costs 50/50/50/50/50 Energy

(Notes- Wind Rush is a charging ability and 1 charge of rushing winds is applied every 11/11/11/11/11 seconds stacking up to two times. The 15% movement speed and 50-100% AS would not stack with itself on a second cast if it was done immediately, It will only refresh to 3 seconds.)

W- Vortex Strike-Gale violently lashes out with her whip sword dealing 50/100/150/200/230 Physical damage (+1 AD) and pulling all targets to herself
(AoE radius 375)
Cooldown 13/12/11/10/9
Costs 80/75/70/65/60 Energy

E- Cyclone Kick- Gale releases a fearsome kick empowered by the wind causing 75/100/150/175/200 physical damage (+.65 AP+.65 AD) and knocking back any targets hit.
(AoE radius 365)
(Knockback Range 485)
Cooldown 13/12/11/10/9
Costs 60/55/50/45/40 Energy
(Note Gale will gain 20 energy for every enemy champion hit) Change made due to feedback recieved from ObscureClockwork

R-The Winds Fury - Passive- All basic attacks are empowered by the wind giving each attack 30/50/70 bonus magic damage (+.2AP)
(Appearence) Upon gaining The Winds Fury Gales forearm area will have small tornado like spirals spinning around them.

Active-Gale summons a large tornado that spins rapidly around her dealing 3% of enemies max health +(.2 AP + .2 AD as Mixed damage) and increasing her movement speed by 20/30/40% for 10 seconds.
(Capped at 150/200/230 damage per second per target)
(AoE Radius= 500)
Costs 0 Energy
Cooldown 120 Seconds
(While under the effects of The Winds Fury (Active not passive) Gale does not regain energy)

Appearance- Artwork Done By FarahBoom

Farro

07-03-2012

bump

Chaos Nightshade

07-03-2012

bump

LeBIink

07-03-2012

Overall, the champ is op. And plz plz plz remove the X variable way of stating stuff, it's really confusing since you use the X variable more than one time for different purposes. Check the LOL Wiki for a better format or other contestants' concepts.

Innate: Great, no problem with this, maybe lower the movement speed percentage to 8% or so.

Q: since she is a melee fighter, 6 seconds of 100% atk speed bonus is fine to me, but lower the teleport range, it's too high, use katerina shunpo or akali's ult as good samples, a giant range just makes it op.

W: The small problem is Idk what is the degree, so not sure how much range. And the big problem is, the degree better be really small, AoE stun? that's crazy talk, it's a total game changer in a team fight, and this is not an ult? fiddle instant fear and taric stun is already awesome like hell, and they are just single target, now you made it AoE -.- Idk what to suggest, it's just OP.

E: I like the 360 degree idea, it's fun and I look forward to see a skill like this in the league. Now, the problem with this is the range is made it op, move it to just surrounding, so like 300 range. 3 second CD for an awesome CC skill is ridiculous, pull it to around 10 seconds, or you can just keep it constant 10 seconds and so on.

R: Gales' winds, ok, I believe there is a grammar mistake here. It's more like Gale's Winds, anway, the idea is great, I really love it, but the damage is OP. 3% each second, 10 second, that's 30%, I am still fine with that even it can deal damage to all enemy champ in a team fight, but it's an ult, so fine. Now, .2 AD + .2 AP per second? in 10 second that's double AD and double AP together, I don't care if you are hitting a tank like shen, he will be like dieing faster than facing a Darius LOL. Idk how to fix the ratio but you should fix the duration instead.

Hurricane: I don't even know what you are saying due to the X variable thing, so plz rephrase it.

For Gale's Winds, Since it deals tons of damage, pull up the CD by 10 seconds will be nice.

The idea is great, but the process work is just bad.

btw, you need to post this on to the July MCCC thread itself too.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...highlight=ryan
Here is my MCCC Champ, it will be great if you can review it.

Kidd Carnage

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeylvlkey View Post
Overall, the champ is op. And plz plz plz remove the X variable way of stating stuff, it's really confusing since you use the X variable more than one time for different purposes. Check the LOL Wiki for a better format or other contestants' concepts.

Innate: Great, no problem with this, maybe lower the movement speed percentage to 8% or so.

Q: since she is a melee fighter, 6 seconds of 100% atk speed bonus is fine to me, but lower the teleport range, it's too high, use katerina shunpo or akali's ult as good samples, a giant range just makes it op.

W: The small problem is Idk what is the degree, so not sure how much range. And the big problem is, the degree better be really small, AoE stun? that's crazy talk, it's a total game changer in a team fight, and this is not an ult? fiddle instant fear and taric stun is already awesome like hell, and they are just single target, now you made it AoE -.- Idk what to suggest, it's just OP.

E: I like the 360 degree idea, it's fun and I look forward to see a skill like this in the league. Now, the problem with this is the range is made it op, move it to just surrounding, so like 300 range. 3 second CD for an awesome CC skill is ridiculous, pull it to around 10 seconds, or you can just keep it constant 10 seconds and so on.

R: Gales' winds, ok, I believe there is a grammar mistake here. It's more like Gale's Winds, anway, the idea is great, I really love it, but the damage is OP. 3% each second, 10 second, that's 30%, I am still fine with that even it can deal damage to all enemy champ in a team fight, but it's an ult, so fine. Now, .2 AD + .2 AP per second? in 10 second that's double AD and double AP together, I don't care if you are hitting a tank like shen, he will be like dieing faster than facing a Darius LOL. Idk how to fix the ratio but you should fix the duration instead.

Hurricane: I don't even know what you are saying due to the X variable thing, so plz rephrase it.

For Gale's Winds, Since it deals tons of damage, pull up the CD by 10 seconds will be nice.

The idea is great, but the process work is just bad.

btw, you need to post this on to the July MCCC thread itself too.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...highlight=ryan
Here is my MCCC Champ, it will be great if you can review it.
Hey thanks for the input, I definitely understand the numbers being all over the place , I will be checking out your champion aswell also your constructive crit is awesome. But I checked it out, Katarinas Shunpo is 700 range, Alistars Knock up stun last a total of 1.5 seconds and is melee range, which is roughly the same as Gale's. There's a PS note at toward the bottom which states that if range is not given it is Gales melee range which is 200. Anyways I'm gonna get onto making the adjustments once again thank youuu!

Kidd Carnage

07-05-2012

Abilites and vocalizations edited.

Kidd Carnage

07-05-2012

Edited ability numbers removed short term AoE stun

Kidd Carnage

07-06-2012

Numbers re-adjusted

Kidd Carnage

07-06-2012

Edited Lore.

FarahBoom

07-06-2012

Hey man, hows it going. I just finished one of my other Art requests for Adam, the Dandy Highwayman, so i have some free time to get started on some concept drawings later this weekend if you still want some work for your champ.