Should Jayce's lore be changed?

Yes 967 95.46%
No 46 4.54%
Voters: 1013. You may not vote on this poll

Change Jayce's Lore before release

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lina Perverse

07-03-2012

Singed.

Caetilwyn

07-03-2012

I don't even play Viktor, but I completely agree that it should be changed.
This is one of the most lazily thrown together lore I've seen in a long time.

There's no reason to spit on Viktor like this. =/

Sir Sheogorath

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarkRavenMad View Post
Nevermore
Sorry, I had to do this; couldn't resist.

Írillyth

07-03-2012

Quote:
Alright, my brothers. I'm usually doing this sort of thing for Swain, my main, however, as an Avid Viktor player, methinks we deserve something. I made special rhymes and verses for swain. For Viktor, methinks a glorious speech will do.

All of us here know the pain of being unrecognized. Unseen and unloved. We stayed in the shadows of those that considered our betters, and we silently took the pain. No more! As Lord Viktor, we will rise, in our glorious evolution of mankind! We will take what is ours, and we will fight off all that do not understand our power! They dare call Viktor a thief! They will next call the sick the disease! Do not grow cool, with your anger! Fight for Viktor! Fight for the GLORIOUS EVOLUTION!
inb4 Adeptus Mechanicus takeover.

Showdwn

07-03-2012

FixitfixitfixitfixitFixitfixitfixitfixitFixitfixit fixitfixitFixitfixitfixitfixitFixitfixitfixitfixit FixitfixitfixitfixitFixitfixitfixitfixitFixitfixit fixitfixitFixitfixitfixitfixitFixitfixitfixitfixit FixitfixitfixitfixitFixitfixitfixitfixitFixitfixit fixitfixitFixitfixitfixitfixitFixitfixitfixitfixit FixitfixitfixitfixitFixitfixitfixitfixitFixitfixit fixitfixitFixitfixitfixitfixitFixitfixitfixitfixit FixitfixitfixitfixitFixitfixitfixitfixitFixitfixit fixitfixitFixitfixitfixitfixitFixitfixitfixitfixit FixitfixitfixitfixitFixitfixitfixitfixitFixitfixit fixitfixitFixitfixitfixitfixitFixitfixitfixitfixit FixitfixitfixitfixitFixitfixitfixitfixit

And this time I'm not taking about the servers

manwhat

07-03-2012

My vision is augmented. Also change Jayce's lore. Jayce's concept (pulp hero of SCIENCE) is cool, Jayce lore is not.

KalameesJr

07-03-2012

The next technological champions lore will be all about how Jayce stole his technology and how he geared up and went to league to get revenge...calling it now!

Írillyth

07-03-2012

Face Cannon. LOUDER LOUDER!

TAScientist

07-03-2012

if this doesn't happen i will purchase viktor and begin destroying every jayce i see

Vertany

07-03-2012

Quote:
All of us here know the pain of being unrecognized. Unseen and unloved. We stayed in the shadows of those that considered our betters, and we silently took the pain. No more! As Lord Viktor, we will rise, in our glorious evolution of mankind! We will take what is ours, and we will fight off all that do not understand our power! They dare call Viktor a thief! They will next call the sick the disease! Do not grow cool, with your anger! Fight for Viktor! Fight for the GLORIOUS EVOLUTION!
This made me cry. Fight for the GLORIOUS EVOLUTION!