Should Jayce's lore be changed?

Yes 967 95.46%
No 46 4.54%
Voters: 1013. You may not vote on this poll

Change Jayce's Lore before release

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Írillyth

07-03-2012

Tech-Priest Viktor.

inb4 Indrick Boreale "Brothers today our ground forces shall ensure the full defence of sphess!"

StarkRavenMad

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heirpresumptiv View Post
Unprepared Viktor
for all the lady summoners out there.
Getting my pencil, now.

Ask the Herald

07-03-2012

Quote:
Unprepared Viktor
for all the lady summoners out there.
Erm....What does this....mean....? Viktor in the buff, or...?

If so, then I would totally want to see that. Even though I'm a dude. Mostly I just wanna see how far Viktro's "augmentations" really go.

LostRaider

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2012

Hardpecs is a slanderous jerk to Viktor.

Heirpresumptiv

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Erm....What does this....mean....? Viktor in the buff, or...?

If so, then I would totally want to see that. Even though I'm a dude. Mostly I just wanna see how far Viktro's "augmentations" really go.

well i was suggesting maybe something similar to the unprepared garen skin, you know Vik in a towel, but definitely not in the nude. I think riot wants to keep the T rating.

StarkRavenMad

07-03-2012

Alright, my brothers. I'm usually doing this sort of thing for Swain, my main, however, as an Avid Viktor player, methinks we deserve something. I made special rhymes and verses for swain. For Viktor, methinks a glorious speech will do.

All of us here know the pain of being unrecognized. Unseen and unloved. We stayed in the shadows of those that considered our betters, and we silently took the pain. No more! As Lord Viktor, we will rise, in our glorious evolution of mankind! We will take what is ours, and we will fight off all that do not understand our power! They dare call Viktor a thief! They will next call the sick the disease! Do not grow cool, with your anger! Fight for Viktor! Fight for the GLORIOUS EVOLUTION!

Ask the Herald

07-03-2012

Quote:

well i was suggesting maybe something similar to the unprepared garen skin, you know Vik in a towel, but definitely not in the nude. I think riot wants to keep the T rating.
It's a blowtorch.

>:3

Heirpresumptiv

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkravenmad View Post
alright, my brothers. I'm usually doing this sort of thing for swain, my main, however, as an avid viktor player, methinks we deserve something. I made special rhymes and verses for swain. For viktor, methinks a glorious speech will do.

All of us here know the pain of being unrecognized. Unseen and unloved. We stayed in the shadows of those that considered our betters, and we silently took the pain. No more! As lord viktor, we will rise, in our glorious evolution of mankind! We will take what is ours, and we will fight off all that do not understand our power! They dare call viktor a thief! They will next call the sick the disease! Do not grow cool, with your anger! Fight for viktor! Fight for the glorious evolution!
*applause*

Sir Sheogorath

07-03-2012

Monk Viktor, because we all know that Viktor and Lee Sin are secretly best pals.. (I mean c'mon both had an emotional trauma and they came out of it stronger than ever) - should be accompanied with a hextech Lee Sin.

Heirpresumptiv

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
It's a blowtorch.

>:3
It cannot be unseen!