Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Should Jayce's lore be changed?

Yes 967 95.46%
No 46 4.54%
Voters 1013 .

Change Jayce's Lore before release

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bonkymnobols

Senior Member

07-03-2012

Singed


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Írillyth

Senior Member

07-03-2012

Quote:
StarkRavenMad:
Nope. Sorry bud. Still downvoted.

There is an unspoken law, in literature. If a man turns himself into a monster, he holds ONE thing dear, no matter what. There is ONE LINE he will not cross that if he does cross, all sympathy is gone, and he nothing but a broken villain, to be tossed into the wind.

Riot didn't even let Viktor finish drawing his line.


Quoted for sheer brilliance.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

07-03-2012

Quote:
Golden Saint:
Quoted for sheer brilliance.


StarkRavenMad is starting to seem a bit narrow-minded. Something Viktor would likely not associated himself with.

It was narrow-minded incompetents that cause him to fall into such a deep depression that the only way to pick himself back up was to get rid of his emotions and alter his body.

But I won't begrudge him for it. If that's what he believes, then good for him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StarkRavenMad

Recruiter

07-03-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
StarkRavenMad is starting to seem a bit narrow-minded. Something Viktor would likely not associated himself with.

It was narrow-minded incompetents that cause him to fall into such a deep depression that the only way to pick himself back up was to get rid of his emotions and alter his body.


You cut me deep.

And no, it wasn't narrow-minded incompetents that caused him to fall. It was a very open minded man that stole his things. Just saying my two cents.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

07-03-2012

Quote:
StarkRavenMad:
You cut me deep.


Oh balls! I didn't get the context of what GS quoted!

You were defending Vik, not speaking against him.

My bad! I'm only human (who happens to enjoy portraying Viktor as the sympathetic genius that he is).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StarkRavenMad

Recruiter

07-03-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
Oh balls! I didn't get the context of what GS quoted!

You were defending Vik, not speaking against him.

My bad! I'm only human (who happens to enjoy portraying Viktor as the sympathetic genius that he is).


Haha, don't worry, hoss. Mistakes happen. Not a big deal.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

07-03-2012

Quote:
StarkRavenMad:
Haha, don't worry, hoss. Mistakes happen. Not a big deal.


I derped, sorry. It's late here (almost 7 AM) so sleepiness setting in. I'm not a machine like Viktor is.

XP


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StarkRavenMad

Recruiter

07-03-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
I derped, sorry. It's late here (almost 7 AM) so sleepiness setting in. I'm not a machine like Viktor is.

XP


Hah. Like I said, it happens. I was just confused as hell for a moment XD'. Happens to the best of us. I do know one thing: I hope I see a lot of Full Metal Jayces, so I can kick their ass with Prototype Vik...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Írillyth

Senior Member

07-03-2012

Don't get me wrong, I'm going to play Jayce, his kit is too cool to pass up. But I'm going to hate him with a fiery resolve while doing it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StarkRavenMad

Recruiter

07-03-2012

Quote:
Golden Saint:
Don't get me wrong, I'm going to play Jayce, his kit is too cool to pass up. But I'm going to hate him with a fiery resolve while doing it.


"You have been slain"

"Yaaaa-d'awwww...."