Jayce's background makes Viktor look like a hypocrite and a saturday morning villain.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tormound

07-03-2012

Why so much butthurt? Viktor is like the most underplayed champions, where did all these supporters come from, if you really like him you should really get him above Evelynn in popularity.

Gryphon48

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumbler View Post
Viktor is a dork who made a robot hand that doesn't even really do anything and thinks he's the next big thing in science. Also he pretty much is a Saturday morning cartoon villain in game. He's not the suffering, maligned hero people seem to be thinking he is. He's the dork who got slammed in lockers by Draven in high school. I guess it makes sense why so many LoL players identify with him, then.

Jayce's lore is supposed to be corny and cartoon hero-y. That's like his entire theme. That and enormous amounts of chin.
When the Glorious Revolution finally comes, you shall be sentenced to life as a toaster.
Hail Viktor! Hail Zaun!

Shyric

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormound View Post
Why so much butthurt? Viktor is like the most underplayed champions, where did all these supporters come from, if you really like him you should really get him above Evelynn in popularity.
Considering Eve's massive popularity as a joke character, that's a tall order.

Also bump for justice.

Luran Kaduo

07-03-2012

It kinda makes me wonder how much they actually care about crafting an interesting and character driven world with League. This is certainly a step back from Draven's Lore, especially with all the discussion that came up with it on the forums between reds and players. I mean this just lacks narrative cohesion between character lores, and it definitely feels like someone who didn't really read into Viktor's lore just wanted to include him in it.

You can't have a character driven world with personalities set and then just change a character's personality abruptly. If you do that, you begin to have your readers question your setting/story/characters as a whole and begin to care less about them because they are subject to change out of the blue. (It kinda reeks of ME3 ending syndrome...in the lack of cohesion and abrupt shift in character nature).

Excalibur00

07-03-2012

bump

Sir Sheogorath

07-03-2012

545 comments and Riot is still silent

Foolish Goat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Sheogorath View Post
Don't worry, they will still give the whiners what they want. They always do. You people should be thankful Riot is as open to change as they are, instead of bashing them.

Excalibur00

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Sheogorath View Post
bump for glorious justice

Excalibur00

07-03-2012

bump.

Sir Sheogorath

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foolish Goat View Post
Don't worry, they will still give the whiners what they want. They always do. You people should be thankful Riot is as open to change as they are, instead of bashing them.
Not bashing them, just annoyed. I hate silence, seeing as I main an AP champ.