Jayce's background makes Viktor look like a hypocrite and a saturday morning villain.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fendral

07-07-2012

Jayce's lore is so bad it moved me from my reverie to support this thread.

Ask the Herald

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRunaan View Post
Hey guys,

We actually have made some changes to Jayce's lore before the patch went out, but we weren't able to change what's currently in the client for a few reasons (some of them Zileas already mentioned). For one, it's incredibly risky to change anything in a patch last-minute, and second, what we've got for you needed some time for editing, polish, and translation.

It's not quite ready yet, but we'll be bringing it straight to the forums the moment it's good to go.

I'm really sorry for the delay, everyone.
........I'm waiting.

Hoofster

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulking View Post
Are you trying to sell us typical Riot Soon™ propaganda?

EDIT: Is a TEXT change, there is absolutely nothing dangerous about changing 2 freaking paragraphs of text, I don't buy they are risking instability do to this sort of things, OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!
Um, Hi! So yea, coding is done with huge walls of text put togather in proper order to make things happen. Changing text anywhere even in something that's just supposed to be text on a page, can cause massive amounts of damage with a single typo if something is accidently change in the wrong spot.

Syvenon

07-07-2012

It's quite sad that riot straight up made Jayce better than Viktor... It's like

"Viktor spent a long time planning and getting resources and launched a huge attack on jayce, but jayce just stopped it. Then Jayce was like "oh hey I think i want my stuff back" so he went alone and just took it cause Viktor sucks."

Ask the Herald

07-07-2012

Bump.

Andrew Szabo

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
........I'm waiting.
Dude, go get a life. It's obviously not going to come out on the same day, they said they're fixing it. There's a really cool world out your front door. Maybe if you went and enjoyed it, something like this wouldn't consume your entire day with "bumps" and angry bold messages.

Stop being so entitled and go have a good time.

Amariithynar

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeyan View Post
I like how you people cried about being ignored when this thread has 5 Riot posts in 5 days, all of which saying "We are working on it and we continuing to monitor this thread and others like it." and one of which said "Ok we actually changed it!"

Dat fanbase...
Riot posts saying yeah we'll fix it, then when the lore came out on the preview, no change. If it had been changed there (Or held back saying they're working on it, or hell delayed it some) in some way, then at least it'd have looked like they weren't ignoring us.

Mrs Beesly

07-07-2012

"dashing and quick-witted Blast Hardcheese."

+1

Amariithynar

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoofster View Post
Um, Hi! So yea, coding is done with huge walls of text put togather in proper order to make things happen. Changing text anywhere even in something that's just supposed to be text on a page, can cause massive amounts of damage with a single typo if something is accidently change in the wrong spot.
Changing something in a text field isn't a huge deal, especially if it's on the forums. Changing it within the client could take some time to ensure there's no accidental code formatting that goes through, but they could have changed it on the forums immediately- Either to a "under construction" or something similar.

Sir Sheogorath

07-07-2012

bump