New Featured Streamer - Ocelote

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Live4Death

07-04-2012

I honestly think Ocelot, is legitamately a fun player to watch. He has incredible taste in music..I mean come on, you can't go wrong with Santana..ever. But most of all he has a personality that is absolutely intoxicating to everyone around him. As some have said, he may not be the BEST player out there..but how do you judge "BEST"? I judge it on personality, friendliness and overall team dynamics. He has it!

XxOrdeNxX

07-04-2012

ocelote cuales runas se usan para twich
Saludos..

AnarkinJye

07-04-2012

I only started watching Oce tonight, but hes really entertaining. I wish i knew how to message him so that i would be able to get some type of tips on not only improving my ap mid abilities, but also my farming game in general.

Michael Fabian

07-04-2012

Sk gaming <3

ogtach

07-04-2012

Great stream oce! You enjoy playing the game win or lose and have good sportsmanship. Something that is lost in competitive play these days. Respect.

iAmMaskedPatel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2012

Honestly this guy has one of the most entertaining streams out there. It is arguable whether he is the best mid in the game, but he is definitely the most entertaining to watch. Well deserved and good job, love wakin up here in USA to watch you play.

MiChiFuZe

07-05-2012

no bailes!!! hehe! que jugas muy bien!! solo hace eso! jejeje!
estoy en el trabajo! y te estoy viendo! asi que imaginate que me interesa lo que haces! y de paso aprendo algo! a ver si mejoro! XD
Buena suerte!

Jecht

07-05-2012

Glad to see my favorite player featured. Very deserving and skilled player, as well as a good guy.
Good Luck to oce and SK in all their upcoming events!

Jhoe King

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2012

Make the next featured streamer Ciderhelm! he streams every day and he involves his fans in a lot of his games.

umk shadow

07-06-2012

this guy seems pretty ****ing cool, ima start watching him fo sho