High-Skills = High-Reward champ?

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nuxar

09-01-2010

Im looking to play a new champ and I was wondering:

What champ are high-skill; High-reward.
In other words, what hero difficult to learn but very powerful once learned?

I can see the difficulty level of champs but I find they are not always accurate and some are just plain hard to get right and reap no true rewards. On the other hand, I play KogMaw and I must say, once you know how to use em, he is godly.

Is there any other champ like that? I do hear that morganna is as such but I am not sure about anybody else.

Ty

Ssraeshza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2010

None.

LoL is not really the kind of MOBA where you have complex characters... Vlad for example is ********. Some people say Blitzcrank is the most difficult.

Swampf0x

09-01-2010

Anivia and Ezreal are the only ones that come to mind, both being 6k IP champs.

Lance Eliot

09-01-2010

Malzahar, Karthus, Anivia, Ezreal.

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2010

High risk high reward ?!?

Akali comes to mind.

also Eve can be high risk to play in any elo higher than 1000 (^_^)

Yvo

09-02-2010

You're referring to what is called a skill cap, the point at which it doesn't matter how good you are the character/champion simply cannot be played any better. It's a common thing in games like Street Fighter, along with tier listings.

Ezreal has the highest skill cap in the game, he is absolutely amazing in every possible way. Yet at the same time he drops like panties on prom night if you don't know what you're doing with him. If you are looking for a character to dedicate yourself to being amazing with and always trying to improve, Ezreal simply cannot be beat.

Hiblakl

09-02-2010

Veigar, Bad Veigars are bad, good Veigars instagib anyone with 10+ Mejai's stacks.

NeonSpotlight

09-02-2010

Anivia is one of the champions with the highest skillcap and a great reward from reaching that skillcap, if you enjoy strong burst casters with team utility (stuns/wall/snares) she's amazing.

Yvo

09-02-2010

I'd also suggest Tryn, but his ult happens to be a lol escape button, somewhat lowering his overall required skill.

SunOfABeach

09-02-2010

Trynd is the hardest ingame, but you dont get that much reward for it. Akali would be a nice and balanced choice.

12345 ... 6