New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 32)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GalaxyHeroRumble

07-04-2012

Nice, 4 champions I've been wanting to try

LegendaryOutcast

07-04-2012

All the people playing Ezreal is more annoying than Free2Play weeks.
Noobs playing him just for the cool skin. >_>

There has not been a single game since the release of pulsfire that there has not been an ezreal in the match.

AnhMinh2505

07-04-2012

get somehting else , this is all suck

Renegade Mugetsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2012

maokais eyes? wth

Boveip

07-04-2012

So I haven't been on the forums for very long, and your system is probably much older than my LoL playing history, however: Why don't you guys unlock the skins with the free heroes? I'm not sure where everyone else stands on skins, but I actually cannot fathom purchasing any of them with my limited RP until I actually see them in action. Just a thought for next week ^^

Raziek

Recruiter

07-04-2012

Happy to see Swain free, had been hoping to try him. Seriously though, just make the 450s free and stop wasting slots with the same 450s over and over and over.

RemonadeForYou

07-04-2012

Gah. Sejuani free week, I sense a great disturbance in the Force.... Many bad ap Sejuanis come hither. When gone am I, the last of the Sejuani will you be.

Vashra

07-04-2012

Troll free week

teknophobik

07-04-2012

Lame week for me.

RoseEdge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2012

this rotation .....(wait for itttt....)........................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......SUCKS!