Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

101 is going to be the new cool land mark champion not 100.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hellbot8000

Recruiter

07-11-2012

Quote:
atsmith893:
Thank you, And I agree it's just speculation, but lets be honest a little speculation is always fun!

Lol yeah it is, plus Morello is probably laughing his ass off at all the ideas that people have come up with.

atsmith893

07-11-2012

Quote:
hellbot8000:
Lol yeah it is, plus Morello is probably laughing his ass off at all the ideas that people have come up with.

unless one of us get so close to the truth he is scared stiff!

hellbot8000

Recruiter

07-11-2012

Quote:
atsmith893:
unless one of us get so close to the truth he is scared stiff!

Lmao that would be great.

Icker

07-11-2012

Quote:
Morello:
Oddly, Irelia ****s all over her :P

Pictures, pls.

fish and spatula

07-11-2012

Passive: she can hide behind trees in the walls of the jungle, making her untargetable. to balance her op-ness, brand and anyone with fire skins can now start forest fires

q: throws seed. cabbages will grow in target area five minutes later
w: activates cabbage bombs
e: suicide, nature dies and everyone suffocates to death. towers come to life and battle to the death, determines outcome of game
r: already op, so no ulti

Blue The Color

07-11-2012

i got it!

passive: Green Thumb - the seeds AOE passively increases if zyra is near them

q-throws a seed slows

w- turns it into i bomb plant like gorons have which explodes when activated again

e- the seeds send out spores that stun in an area of enemy champs

r- turns the bomb plants to life as pets that explode when killed, can be controlled

ArmorSon220

07-11-2012

Is she gonna use sunlight as an energy source and create Peashooters and walnuts to fight for her

Lieutenant Col

07-12-2012

So she is the mother nature Morello, a walking dangerous plant sort of speak ... Question is that is she evil (Morgana)or more to the good side (Lux)

Kikka

07-12-2012

Quote:
Morello:
Kerrigan is a cool take on a classic "evil queen" archetype. We don't have one in LoL yet, and I did say this fills a needed archetype...

Ashe is totally secretly the evil queen, taking the freljord and leading it to ruin. SEJUANI FOREVER!

Inferno51

07-12-2012

Quote:
Morello:

The secret to design is that ideas aren't that valuable or special on their own (that's the easy part), but making it actually work, be fun to play as and against, be thematically cohesive, etc are the challenges. Pitching ideas can be fun for its own sake, but it's not something we get a ton of value on (and can end up in ugly legal stuff if we're not careful).

Well, I want a grappler. A champ who's Q will grab onto other champions and his other abilities revolve around it. If you make one, I will not take legal action.

EDIT: Also, thank you for actually replying.