Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

101 is going to be the new cool land mark champion not 100.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DociL

07-11-2012

I have a few ideas, maybe her passive is to be invisible while in the brushes.
or she can control oponents or jungle minions.
Something like have bonuses while in jungle.

For sure she has a rooting ability

Retarded Soldier

07-11-2012

Quote:
levelonemage:
Release that champion today please.

She looks BAD ASS

Dont release her yet!! I still need 4k IP

Flamediger

07-11-2012

Will she have any summons, like the treants from Warcraft 3?

hellbot8000

Recruiter

07-11-2012

Morello Zyra looks awesome, I just really want to know what her abilities are, can you tell us what the seed does a little more, or maybe just another one of her abilities? I can already tell you that because she's an AP carry i'm gunna get her.

Just tell me if i'm close here does any of her abilities change the brush and make it attack enemies that go through it/ help allies that go through it?

Edit: nvm about the brush

Thraximundar12

07-11-2012

Couple Days and 1+million views:O

atsmith893

07-11-2012

Morello already gave us what I would assume is her Q...

Q - Spawns a seed on the ground that, initially, does almost nothing.

(possibly also slow ppl?)

W/E/R I would assume have 1 of 2 effects, an effect if it was cast on a seed, and a different effect when cast on an already transformed seed.

Morello already said this champ has 2 hard cc and a slow so under that assumption the abilities might be something like...

W on a seed could transform it into a sort of "root vine", rooting a single champ that gets in range (think area denial here), while casting W on a "root vine" would root all enemies in range, destroying it in the process.

E on a seed could transform it into a "whip vine" that dmg's the closest enemy (preferring champs to minions), casting W on a "whip vine" could transform it into a larger vine dealing more dmg in aoe, but destroying it in the process.

R most likely interacts with the seed in some way, morello said an 8/10 on an amazing scale, we still need another hard cc. No idea here whatsoever unfortunately Maybe something tricky like her trading places with the seed (she emerges from an ungrown seed, which naturally most players stay away from making it a safe exit zone), casting it again on her clone now (where she used to be) would detonate it dealing dmg and rooting players.

hellbot8000

Recruiter

07-11-2012

Quote:
atsmith893:

W/E/R I would assume have 1 of 2 effects, an effect if it was cast on a seed, and a different effect when cast on an already transformed seed.

Morello already said this champ has 2 hard cc and a slow so under that assumption the abilities might be something like...

W on a seed could transform it into a sort of "root vine", rooting a single champ that gets in range (think area denial here), while casting W on a "root vine" would root all enemies in range, destroying it in the process.

E on a seed could transform it into a "whip vine" that dmg's the closest enemy (preferring champs to minions), casting W on a "whip vine" could transform it into a larger vine dealing more dmg in aoe, but destroying it in the process.

R most likely interacts with the seed in some way, morello said an 8/10 on an amazing scale, we still need another hard cc. No idea here whatsoever unfortunately Maybe something tricky like her trading places with the seed (she emerges from an ungrown seed, which naturally most players stay away from making it a safe exit zone), casting it again on her clone now (where she used to be) would detonate it dealing dmg and rooting players.

That actually seems like a pretty good idea for what they could be. but until Morello tells us, it's all just speculation. Oh well i guess we'll have to wait till she's revealed (which i hope is this week or weekend)

atsmith893

07-11-2012

Quote:
hellbot8000:

Quote:
atsmith893;26796210:

That actually seems like a pretty good idea for what they could be. but until Morello tells us, it's all just speculation. Oh well i guess we'll have to wait till she's revealed (which i hope is this week or weekend)

Thank you, And I agree it's just speculation, but lets be honest a little speculation is always fun!

PianoConspiracy

07-11-2012

Hmm, so something along the lines of

Seed - Q: Medium-Long Cool down ability. Deals damage at target location, and plants a small bud/seed.
Harden(Wooden Enemy or something like that) W: Inflicts stun on target enemy, turning them to wood for a short period of time. Another ability may interact with it.
Sprout - E: Some sort of AoE damage spell, which if hits a bud/seed gains an additional effect and causes the bud to sprout, possibly becoming a mini turret type stationary minion. Alternatively, a direct on bud spell which causes the sprouting effect with a secondary AoE damage around it May or may not be the slow mentioned.
Wild Growth - R: Causes all buds (or nearest/selected bud) on map to grow into thick entangling vines, dealing damage and stunning/snaring nearby enemies for a short period of time.

Close?

Nyphredil

07-11-2012

Morello...?

Ive fallen directly in love with her and cried when you answered "no" on the "is she a support?" question...

Is it possible to play her as support though? 2 cc's and a slow - does it make her useful on botlane?

I mean, i also play Orianna on botlane cause shes a lot of fun there for me - would Oriannas utility be comparable to the plants' utility? Dont break the little support girl's heart and say no... >.<