Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

101 is going to be the new cool land mark champion not 100.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JaeSadi

07-10-2012

What happened to (Hint, she's not made of flesh):?

Why are you making her look like flesh?

You do realize there are other ways to make a predatory female other than using her sexuality as her lure and tool, right?

violentsquid

07-10-2012

Quote:
JaeSadi:
What happened to (Hint, she's not made of flesh):?

Why are you making her look like flesh?

You do realize there are other ways to make a predatory female other than using her sexuality as her lure and tool, right?

Thats what Orianna is for.

Kiviskus

07-10-2012

Bump for info

Kadromar

07-10-2012

Champ 151 is Mew you heard it here first folks...maybe...didn't exactly scour the forums for this joke.

Yimie

07-10-2012

Quote:
violentsquid:
Thats what Orianna is for.

Whoa now, just one champion out of all the females we have huh. Totally. That's enough for me, especially after dem "buffs".

Demon Lord RSB

07-11-2012

Morello, I was reading some of the Trivia on Zyra, it was really nice, but one of them was not correct!!!
you said that Zyra is going to make the fourth champion to be made with no "The" with her title, other three being jax, sona and shen. i was looking earlier there are Morgana and Malphite that dont have it also, which make her the 6th :3 in the series

(even tho i remember Jax and Morgana having The in the start of there Titles)

krazerrr

07-11-2012

1. Can Zyra have multiple seeds on the field at once? Similar to how Shaco's JITB has a time limit so you can only have ~5 at any given time.

2. Her moves...would the other three be a single target stun, an aoe slow that is applied only when enemies step over it (like ziggs' web of bombs), and an aoe stun that pulls the enemies in (like orianna's ult)

3. I want you to know that if Zyra is as amazing as she sounds so far, she is going to be the first champion I play when I get back to the states and have some decent internet! =D Haven't been able to really test out Draven or Jayce =[

Taria05

07-11-2012

Quote:
Morello:

The secret to design is that ideas aren't that valuable or special on their own (that's the easy part), but making it actually work, be fun to play as and against, be thematically cohesive, etc are the challenges. Pitching ideas can be fun for its own sake, but it's not something we get a ton of value on (and can end up in ugly legal stuff if we're not careful).

Do you ever do any threads about what goes into the champion design at LoL, or any other-behind-the-scenes like design teasers? Game design is actually a strong interest of mine and I'm always interested to see what the professionals have to work with. Champion design more specifically sounds like something that could be really fun, but challenging; because you get to make your own iconic super-awesome protagonist, but at the same time have to be able to appeal to your audience.

Tempestt

07-11-2012

I'm guessing shes going to be like reverse invoker, instead of picking orbs and making a spell she will be throwing down seeds and growing them to activate different effects maybe?

IamUrChamp

07-11-2012

Quote:
Morello:
Something you've never seen before in MOBA, but I won't tell

if i dont see it b4 i get $35rp on my account next time i get paid and let be clear i play every moba type games