Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

101 is going to be the new cool land mark champion not 100.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

c2 Crazy

07-10-2012

@Morello
A few questions.
1. When exactly is Zyra coming out? I remember when you guys used to release a champion every 2 weeks, has that changed?
2. Does Zyra's combo feel more "fast"? (ex. Lux is fast , Morg is slow)
3. Does Zyra's main damage output act like a BURST or DoT?

Orgarious

07-10-2012

Quote:
Allude:
@Morello
A few questions.
1. When exactly is Zyra coming out? I remember when you guys used to release a champion every 2 weeks, has that changed?
2. Does Zyra's combo feel more "fast"? (ex. Lux is fast , Morg is slow)
3. Does Zyra's main damage output act like a BURST or DoT?

1. Soon(tm)
2. You are associating 'fast' with 'instant dmg' you can combo just as fast with morg as you can lux... morgs moves just dont deal their full dmg as quickly
3. It'll most likely be a slow morgana type output

RQ NinjaFuYa AL

07-10-2012

OH HAI KERRIGAN wouldn't have noticed you if it wasn't for your zerg symbol earring :DD

Baneson

07-10-2012

@Morello

Can you give an idea about just how long this champion has been in the works? From the moment the idea hit paper to present?

Would be nice to gain some insight into just how long you've been anticipating this release, cause we've had this for all of a few days and it's obviously driving us crazy.

Deamented

Recruiter

07-10-2012

Day 1 buy. That teased picture is my background...

Phozz

07-10-2012

Will her ultimate be for team fights, small skirmishes or 1 v 1 engagements? or Utility?

In a team fight would she specialize in persistent damage or burst or cleaning up?

Edit: How much range will she have on her combo? Melee? 400-ish? Long?

Trilobite

07-10-2012

Way to go morello man you made me regret buying augmented singed somehow. I didnt know anything could but...

Irshadowz

07-10-2012

Quote:
Morello:
1) No
2) No
3 N/A
4) No
5) :P

The secret to design is that ideas aren't that valuable or special on their own (that's the easy part), but making it actually work, be fun to play as and against, be thematically cohesive, etc are the challenges. Pitching ideas can be fun for its own sake, but it's not something we get a ton of value on (and can end up in ugly legal stuff if we're not careful).

u say u like making champions fun to play and play against who the **** came up with tryndamere,leblanc etc

Aemys

07-10-2012

Does the seed get planted on either enemy/allied units, from which other abilities are capable of being used? Such as: the seed explodes for burst damage or a poison nuke, OR, the seed grows into a vine with which Zyra can then direct to lash out at nearby enemies?

I guess this would bring about the concept of turning your enemies into weapons to your advantage.

ExpandingEye

07-10-2012

Quote:
Irshadowz:
u say u like making champions fun to play and play against who the **** came up with tryndamere,leblanc etc

your opinion is in the minority, thankfully