101 is going to be the new cool land mark champion not 100.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DemiluniS

07-09-2012

maybe she spawns a seed on the ground & after a short time she can grow up from this seed....like a teleport or something maybe an escape mechanism

CausticSushi

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlanKels View Post
They had plans to do this with at least one champion in the past. They noticed it was either extremely too powerful or extremely unpowerful...basically no real middleground of balance.
I think it would be awesome to be able to "claim" a patch of brush as a secondary effect on a spell for a bit of utility. Yeah it would act as a ward and probably be very overpowered in niche situations, but it would awesome to freak people out when they walk into a brush and have it eat their face off.

ArlanKels

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conncept View Post
Well mechanically speaking Akali's shroud is just brush, but it's brush that only applies to Akali herself.
That is not brush in the slightest, friend. It is a combat stealth, similar to Shaco and LeBlanc and..uh.....

Whoever else has a combat stealth.

Short term stealths are considered combat stealths, I believe is the actual "technical" term Riot totes about for them. I am most likely wrong, however, as I have the memory span of a pickle.

Not a kosher one, though. They're disgusting.

Visage1721

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecoob View Post
she throws a seed on the ground...
AND THEN SAIBAMEN ATTACK
I got that right Morello?
*cough*Maokai*cough*

banhands

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

She plants a seed, and over time, that seed will make a terrain which she can interact her abilities with?

Harusca

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Let's throw another taste out there...

One of her abilities spawns a seed on the ground that, initially, does almost nothing.

And....go!
The seed gains charges as Zyra casts her w, e and r, and then using her ult causes the seed to activate some sort of AOE effect. The AOE effect itself would be based on the order of spells cast (probably the last spell cast by Zyra determines what the AOE does), but the number of charges determines the severity of the AOE (increasing damage, for example, or stun time--which could be the 7-second stun you mentioned? 7 charges max, then?)

DemiluniS

07-09-2012

if she's not made of flesh so she's basically a plant which grows out of seed.... o.O
Zyra spawns a seed on the ground & after a period of time she can grow up from this seed(tf ult)

CausticSushi

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revanchist13 View Post
The seed gains charges as Zyra casts her w, e and r, and then using her ult causes the seed to activate some sort of AOE effect. The AOE effect itself would be based on the order of spells cast (probably the last spell cast by Zyra determines what the AOE does), but the number of charges determines the severity of the AOE (increasing damage, for example, or stun time--which could be the 7-second stun you mentioned? 7 charges max, then?)
But its something that hasnt been done before and a 7 second has been done.

Jedi8187

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhellion111 View Post
Morello, i really hope you guys put real effort into this champion. the last oh i dunno, 20 releases haven't been showing much of any effort. i'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt for now, but if you fail with this one(my money is going to go with you guys will find some way of botching this) i'm just going to laugh hysterically, remove what little confidence i had in the champ design team, and then question everything you do.

basically what i'm getting at is DONT FAIL WITH THIS CHAMPION RELEASE. if you fail with this release, there is only one way you could even possibly regain my confidence is introduce a champion that resembles the sacred warrior from dota.
1. Doesn't sound like you have much faith anyway.
2. 20 champs. Almsot a year worth of releases. From Skarner to Jayce. There wasn't one champion you enjoy? Well not sure there is anything that would make you happy.

Harusca

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CausticSushi View Post
But its something that hasnt been done before and a 7 second has been done.
Really? I've only played LoL, and I know of no 7-second stun, so I probably misinterpreted what Morello was saying...