101 is going to be the new cool land mark champion not 100.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icecoob

07-09-2012

she throws a seed on the ground...
AND THEN SAIBAMEN ATTACK
I got that right Morello?

A Mob of Midgets

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

The seeds that come are from her passive and are placed after every move and then more are placed when casted thus leading into a combo upon combo of moves, or just seeds laying all over to help buff moves being casted.

Form67

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Let's throw another taste out there...

One of her abilities spawns a seed on the ground that, initially, does almost nothing.

And....go!
Does this mean my theory back on page 61 (?) was correct. As a small recap, deprnding on the next letter pressed after the planted seed, it grows into different things and u can continue to add more abilities that could travel in a certain path of effect (aoe damage, dot, or slow)? Please tell me if I was way ahead of the game. My original post was more in depth. I just checked, it actually was 61!

Helixes

07-09-2012

Contrary to popular belief, morello is a business man

Build Hype -> Buy RP -> ??? -> Pay Raise for morello.

You evil evil man.

CausticSushi

07-09-2012

Quote:

One of her abilities spawns a seed on the ground that, initially, does almost nothing.

And....go!

Im going to say its not limited to just 1 seed.

Example: Zyra can throw out a seed that doesnt really do much, but it might be on short cooldown, so she can place another seed somewhere else. She can target the seeds with her other abilities and detonate them for different effects. This would give her a lot of zoning potential and utility :Q__

The abilities on their own could do something else and germinate seeds as a secondary effect.

Edit: I dont think it can revolve too heavily around the seeds when looking at the state of Heimer, so i think it would have to be a secondary effect.

Lasterus

07-09-2012

Would this be related to Sadida's Shoe from Wakfu/Dofus? In Wakfu, they summon an immobile doll that doesn't do anything. If you cast a spell on it, it comes to life depending on what the element of the spell was.

ArlanKels

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoocalu View Post
just a question that most likely wont get answered, but will she be able to make or destroy brush?

and for my guess the ability is just placing a sight ward, like mao's plant toss but longer lived, and when hit with other abilities or reacivated it does somthing awesome

They had plans to do this with at least one champion in the past. They noticed it was either extremely too powerful or extremely unpowerful...basically no real middleground of balance.

Conncept

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlanKels View Post
They had plans to do this with at least one champion in the past. They noticed it was either extremely too powerful or extremely unpowerful...basically no real middleground of balance.
Well mechanically speaking Akali's shroud is just brush, but it's brush that only applies to Akali herself.

I Have OBCD

07-09-2012

Quote:

And....go!
Tower defense?

Naether

07-09-2012

I heard 7 second stun...