101 is going to be the new cool land mark champion not 100.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vulking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Let's throw another taste out there...

One of her abilities spawns a seed on the ground that, initially, does almost nothing.

And....go!
Germinate spell, basically combo skill shots to activate effects.

I bet Seed its her W do to utility purposes and R create a wide AoE effect if used as catalyst.

NenSense

07-09-2012

here's to hoping its cheap, spammable, and has a decent duration so you can draw smiley faces, spell out taunts, and other cool stuff.

Lets all zone with style XD

Urbaknight

07-09-2012

Quote:

One of her abilities spawns a seed on the ground that, initially, does almost nothing.

And....go!
This is a very bad sign. Good thing she isn't a support.

BuzzJack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

Quote:

And....go!
Well since it does almost nothing initially, it probably wouldn't be her Q. But it sounds important in her combo, so it's probably her E. Am I right on that?

Campeen

07-09-2012

I will guess that you can deploy multiple seeds, and then by casting a spell you can activate them into many plants that will interact with eachother in some way.

Melwitz

07-09-2012

Quote:

And....go!
The seed can be activated through various skills to create a certain type of plant-type minion/turret for the situation?

DreamsOfGrandeur

07-09-2012

Morello, I haven't purchased Jayce because I prefer champions with steady build-ups to their epic moments.

Jayce is a chain of good moments, with nothing really epic because as the player, I'll feel like anything epics I do can always be done better.

I like champions with crazy ultimates. That's why I bought Darius the moment he came out. :3
I also love playing champions like Ashe, Gragas, Twisted Fate, and Annie.

So, on a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the the spectacle that is Karma's ultimate, and 10 being a well-done bush-ult from Nunu):

How amazing is Zyra's ultimate?

Doctor Flatline

07-09-2012

So she throws Eve into the ground?

I kid I kid.

Conncept

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzJack View Post
Well since it does almost nothing initially, it probably wouldn't be her Q. But it sounds important in her combo, so it's probably her E. Am I right on that?
He said almost nothing, probably has an aura or applies an AoE buff when planted. Or it just may do a paltry amount of damage when you hit someone with it.

zoocalu

07-09-2012

Quote:

And....go!
just a question that most likely wont get answered, but will she be able to make or destroy brush?

and for my guess the ability is just placing a sight ward, like mao's plant toss but longer lived, and when hit with other abilities or reacivated it does somthing awesome