101 is going to be the new cool land mark champion not 100.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1rReL3v4n7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-07-2012

She grows trees or vines and controls or ads affects to them. That's how I would build her

Atomically

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

She has the ability To stun irelia, FLy into the air, and **** on her head which kills her instantly.

Tremkl

07-07-2012

Is it just me or is her earring the symbol from the tree trunk next to wolves on summoner's rift? Do we have any idea what that symbol means?

PodunkTheMighty

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
No.
Aw, man. W being some sort of 'target bush binds and reveals all enemy champs in it for 1/1.5/2/3/4 seconds would be nifty.

Wo0oW

07-07-2012

Looks nice ...
hope the new champs have some Abilities combo.

Kurosaki Mea

07-07-2012

morello, can you say hi to me in response to this post? that would make my day

Mirelyght

07-07-2012

my guess:

Q - places pot

W - plants a sunflower that earns gold

E - Plants a peashooter

R - doubles range of pea shooters and turns sunflowers into flytraps

passive - cool music that'll get stuck in your head....prolly something to do with zombies

clockw0rk

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
While I maintain that Jayce's whole weapon-transforming thing is really fun, it's really not about some big mega-release milestone. It's a nice round number, sure, but I think it'd be kind of ****ty of us if we were holding something back for this that we'd had been capable of doing previously.

I kind of see it as every champion needs to be a milestone of some kind - just trying to do something we hadn't done before in regards to gameplay, art, lore, or any mixture of them. I'll talk more about a couple of the big issues (monsters, why 3 masculine-style males so close) in a future post, but for this I wanna focus on the specific "champ 100 thing." I feel if there was something more special we could have done here, why aren't we doing that for every champion?

I actually did a quick interview for a cool little video that takes a look back at our first 100 champions...it shows some of the process we use and a bit of revealing the man behind the curtain. I think that goes live next week.

So, I probably shouldn't do this, but what the Hell. I'm really stoked about champion 101 too because I got to work much much more directly on it than I usually do and it's an archetype I think we've needed. I'll....plant a little teaser for you.

(Hint, she's not made of flesh):
oh hell yeah she looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Scumbag Lemon

07-08-2012

Will she run on AP, energy or be manaless?

Tremkl

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonsatan View Post
Will she run on AP, energy or be manaless?
I'm sure you'd rather a response from Morello, but I think it's fairly safe to assume she's gonna use mana.