101 is going to be the new cool land mark champion not 100.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amur the El Bey

07-07-2012

@Morello Does she have any lore connection to the other champions?

MikuMelody

07-07-2012

Gavid the plant king had a skill called "Sprout" and 3 skills called "Animate Vitalis" "Animate Thornspitter" and "Animate Entangler", so im thinking that all his animate skills were to be used after Sprout, animating different kinds of plants from the sprout. Listening to all the guesses and replies from Morello, i think that Zyra will play like that
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Plant_King

Idenn

07-07-2012

Never before seen in a MOBA: Mind Control. After you saying she's not made of flesh, yet her teaser art clearly shows flesh, i'm wondering if she's an illusionist of some sort, making objects appear visually to the enemy but not actually being there? And then maybe choosing to solidify the object at free will? Or maybe something as broken as controlled suppression? (you stand still yet control the enemy for a short period of time). If not, could these be implemented into a future champion!? Preferably female since I like boobs? =D

AntiSkillshot

07-07-2012

I still must know if there's any reference to Poison Ivy, Morello.

BuzzJack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

Morello can you give an example item build for her? Probably just going to tease us more, but I know that's what you want to do.

Lady Ash

07-07-2012

i just was to know when we get her?

Zeninth

07-07-2012

Bump for thread. Morello give us more info! I hope she's beautiful in a gears of war decayed beauty way. I hope she has a cool skin too. Riot take my money!!!

RageQuitV69

07-07-2012

we bumpppppppppppp

Trolosaurus

07-07-2012

I sense Plant King may have been resurrected in a form for this champ?

Terrornoid

07-07-2012

This champ absolutely reeks of area denial based on what Morello has said.

The ball makes Orianna unique. The wall makes Anivia unique. It's also said that she has no pet. So, I've got a few ideas of what to expect... like manipulable walls/area denial. Think "living" AoE.