Lissandra, the Ice Dervish

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Falkryus

07-02-2012

Hello dear summoners, While I was reading Feljord history at http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Freljord, I found something very interesting from this city.

Culture:

The Freljordians were once a divided people, The War of the Three Sisters having left the denizens splintered for generations. The region was divided and dominated between three nomad tribes: The Tribe of the Frost Archer, The Tribe of the Ice Dervish, and The Tribe of the Winter's Claw. Over the years the tribes would have occasional skirmishes with one another, though the reasons for why they continued fighting had been long forgotten by most. The tribes were reigned by the three Princesses: Ashe, the Frost Archer; Lissandra, the Ice Dervish; and Sejuani, the Winter's Wrath. In more recent times, with the crowning of their new Queen and King, the Freljordians have started the process of mending the bonds between their fractured tribes. In addition, through the alliance established by their foreign King, the barbarian tribes of northern Valoran have migrated to Freljord and have begun integrating their traditions into the Freljordian culture.

Today Ashe, the Frost Archer & Sejuani, the Winter;s Wrath are playable champions. Could Lissandra, the Ice Dervish be the female champ that we are waiting ?

Yobber

07-02-2012

Could be and probably is.

xEclipseD

07-02-2012

Riot Ezreal said that it's a possibility but is not currently in working right now.

Skulkraken

07-02-2012

oh god take my money!!

Falkryus

07-02-2012

Ashe is AD Carry
Sejuani is always Jungle or Tank
Lissandra could be a ap carry ice based right ?

ZootSuitTootToot

07-02-2012

A dervish is basically a religious figure who takes a vow of poverty and asceticism, so Lissandra could definitely be a mage of some sort. Possibly a pure support?

Smack N Cheese

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

Mending bonds? I thought Sejuani hated Ashe.

Muranodo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

Sejuani does. Lissandra gave up her claim to try and unite them; Sejuani pretty much went MIA with some of her people. You'd have to read more of the JoJ's earliest issues to get the full scope.

I personally thought Lissandra would just never join due to the fact that she pretty much abdicated her position. Feels like Darkwill, really, in how they were written off. Potential was there; I wouldn't see her showing up as she has no real reason to utilize the League as far as I'm aware. Unless, she's just going to be supportive of Ashe; we technically have Anivia/Nunu in that regard.

Falkryus

07-02-2012

Here a art of Lissandra http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...Coronation-jpg

Ifap2AnimeGirls

03-08-2013

Nice, nice. great find, Lissandra was found in the 3/6 game pbe game files. cant wait!