Mundo Crush Slackers, Put Stuff on Sale

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeninth

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteAndMilky View Post
So you put brand on sale AFTER you put one of his skins on sale... on a non-overlap rotation sale....

If they overlapped I would have bought brand AND his skin.... but alas, I will not buy brand for 975 RP the day before his sale just so I can get his skin....
Exactly. Like w t f Riot? Nor Brand champ or skin purchase from me. If only they had reversed it!

DemonicMike

07-02-2012

Frost queen janna!!!!!

Been waiting so long for this!

Thank you thank you thank you thank you

PeteyPiranha

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxBloodxKnightxX View Post
no Ahri :/ oh well gunna spend IP on her then xD
You're supposed to spend IP on champions. Why would you spend actual money on champions when you can just play the game and save up for them. Buying champs with RP is just stupid...Unless you're rich.

IbiEvacua

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteyPiranha View Post
You're supposed to spend IP on champions. Why would you spend actual money on champions when you can just play the game and save up for them. Buying champs with RP is just stupid...Unless you're rich.
sounds like someone doesn't have a job.

DaActionJackson

07-02-2012

kayle / Brand <3

PeteyPiranha

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IbiEvacua View Post
sounds like someone doesn't have a job.
Of course I do, I'm just saying, why not just play the game to get points to spend on champs, and use RP on skins? Maybe I'm wrong though, I mean, you're obviously a rich boy who can buy every champ in the game with RP and not leave even a dent in your wallet.

ToasterCookies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

You guys know you want a Battle Bunny Riven Skin Sale!

Malíce

Recruiter

07-02-2012

Doughnuts*

IbiEvacua

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteyPiranha View Post
Of course I do, I'm just saying, why not just play the game to get points to spend on champs, and use RP on skins? Maybe I'm wrong though, I mean, you're obviously a rich boy who can buy every champ in the game with RP and not leave even a dent in your wallet.
no, I just make enough money to be able to afford a champ every now and then, because I work too often to sit there for hours and grind IP.

ejm2011

07-02-2012

why put the recolor of udyr instead of his amazing skin on sale? it makes me sad panda... or manbearbigturtletigerphoenix