Post your AMAZING BAron steals here

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

III Real III

07-04-2012

Walked in as a badass olaf, ghost-ulted, pressed E walked away like a boss.

ProfScrewtape

07-07-2012

So my EPIC steal is a little different because my team did not come out on top. We had warded baron and were planning a gank when baron was low so the other team would have to choose between finishing baron or dying to a 5 v 5 gank. So we dove in, got two kills, then our akali mysteriously flashes over the cresent and away from the fight with almost full health. Next thing we notice we loose our soraka and our Cait due to a really fed trynd and swain being incredibly aware. As the fight continued we finally got everyone of them but an ingite and some poison ends my life leaving akali hiding in the bushes. So with 5 of them down and 4 of our team we watch helplessly as akali tries to solo baron.

As akali finally decides to abadon the stupid idea brand teleports in and e,q,ws and she goes bye bye. Trynd and their tank run in and end up taking Baron easily while their team all pops up to benefit from the buff. I nearly broke my keyboard pleading for akali to take an open inhibitor instead of worrying about baron. Hell when we were all in the team fight and she left would have been a great time to apply pressure. Oh well.

Rykaal

07-07-2012

I was using Miss Fortune, fired my ult off from behind the wall. stole the baron kill and earned a quadra kill while doing so. fun times.

Another one was me using Ezreal, fired my ult off to hit baron right as they were about to kill him, aimed it right to hit everyone and bring them down to 15% health or so each, and then KARTHUS happened. And yes I did steal the baron kill like this.

Sephrinx

07-07-2012

I was playing Nocturne.
I had a suspicion that the enemy was taking baron, I run over and drop a ward, sure enough.
They didn't take out the ward thankfully, and about 5% baron I Ult over the wall onto their squishy, kill him, smite baron and flash over the wall.

It was more epic, but I'm not one for writing stories. Short n sweet.

Andaho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

Blind Gragas Ultimate. Literally was checking why they were all missing and then POW! Baron buff!

Kreyni

07-07-2012

First and only Baron steal up to date.

Nothing special, was playing lanewick arooound (cwotididthar? Cos wolves go aroooo? Sorry, need for a bad pun.) level 15. I see them Baroning with my Wriggle's ward, Summoner's Teleport in, Infinite Duress a random, run in, Q, and whack at it a few times before getting focused and dying, but not before getting Baron. Sadly, we lost because only two got Baron (Respawn timers) and they were super fed. Fun stuff though.

Rykaal

07-07-2012

Just got another last game. I didn't do this, but our allied Garen ran in, ulted the enemy WW who was soloing baron, which one shot him because he was at 20% hp or so. Then that Garen finished the Baron kill.

50mm3r

07-07-2012

Havent been able to steal baron with any other champ but hecarim, but hes probably the best baron stealer in the game. Stolen it a couple times by just charging in and smiting but most of the time I ult in when its about 1000 HP and while the entire enemy team is feared i smite it easy... then proceed to kick their asses. Done it like 6 times or so... pretty consistent if i have smite, ult and vision.

Exotic3s

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deophobic View Post
I think my only good one was with Ziggs. We just had a team fight and lost 3 while they lost none. They were all under half HP and decided to baron. I ran to our blue to secure it, While doing it I lobbed my ultimate. It killed 3 of them and stole baron.

I have tried the same trick multiple times and have yet to steal it like that again.
Okay this is crazy.... That was my team who you stole it from... -__- It was like two months ago right?